What happened to R. Jenkins?

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
The S out of St. Pete. He looked like a player until he was injured last season and now he is nowhere to be found. Anyone know?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rayshawn will be the starter opposite Deon....watch how much better the safety position looks this year. Carter should be playing linebacker, just like Ray Ray.

Advertisement
Even if he's healthy for the season, I have to imagine he's got lots of strength and conditioning work to do. I think we should be nervous if he's starting in the season opener.

I bet if RJ was from a South Florida HS you would not be nervous about his pending return. How quickly we forget how good RJ played two years ago. Did he not lead the team in int's....FYI RJ is physically ready to play now , but the staph is being cautious with him this spring.

I bet if RJ was from a South Florida HS you would not be nervous about his pending return. How quickly we forget how good RJ played two years ago. Did he not lead the team in int's....FYI RJ is physically ready to play now , but the staph is being cautious with him this spring.

Agree but Deon Bush taught me that it takes an entire year for some of these kids to get "all the way" back. Bush basically wasted his sophomore year trying to get the mental part down. Meaning mentally trying not to play to not get hurt again. He was useless and very timid that year. He started showing his a$$ off last year. I expect an All Acc type year from Bush.

I expect the same from Jenkins but not until next year. He will not back to his old self until 2016 when we will really probably need him because Bush and DCrawford will be gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back