What do you think will be the intangibles that may make a difference Sat.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
This will be an emotional game, full stadium for the first time in a long time. I hope Manny is preaching calm, confident and aggressiveness.
Just a few shots of Bourbon drinking post and wondered what you fellas thought on intangibles, can we gain any? How do we come in prepared for this moment?
I know if any of y'all was in this moment, it would be the biggest in your life. How do you handle it?
I think our Canes come out and do the best they can, not sure if it will be enough. I hope it is.
Thoughts?

PS: Canes 38-35 :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
This will be an emotional game, full stadium for the first time in a long time. I hope Manny is preaching calm, confident and aggressiveness.
Just a few shots of Bourbon drinking post and wondered what you fellas thought on intangibles, can we gain any? How do we come in prepared for this moment?
I know if any of y'all was in this moment, it would be the biggest in your life. How do you handle it?
I think our Canes come out and do the best they can, not sure if it will be enough. I hope it is.
Thoughts?

PS: Canes 38-35 :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Save the ****head comment for another bad post of mine, not this one. It is Alabama, fvcked up Slamma, beat that Elephant *** like you mean it Paranos week!

Intangibles
1. Penalties
2. Dropped balls
3. Fumbles (recovered not recovered)
4. Missed FG
5. Muffed Punts
6. Blocked FG/Punts
7. Blown secondary assignments leading to easy scores
8. In-game injuries to key players

What else...?

Advertisement
Intangibles
1. Penalties
2. Dropped balls
3. Fumbles (recovered not recovered)
4. Missed FG
5. Muffed Punts
6. Blocked FG/Punts
7. Blown secondary assignments leading to easy scores
8. In-game injuries to key players

What else...?
Pretty sure the only thing on that list that actually fits the definition of “intangibles” would be the blown assignments.

And yes, those can make a huge difference.

We are much more experienced than they are and all the pressure is on them. We are playing with house money in this game with a bunch of old men (comparatively speaking) against a bunch of 19 year olds. I hope we have the intangibles advantage just based off of that.

Mango with vinegar and black pepper.

In all seriousness we have to come out like the team with more experience, limit mental errors, and punch them in the mouth early. We need to put doubt in their hearts, make them doubt the guy next to them, make them doubt their new coordinators and position coaches.

Potential Game Changers:

Donaldson on the OL
King obvi
Mallory and TEs - this is my biggest one
Flagg and Smith - gotta be disciplined…. And not overrun or have bad keys
Harley and Rambo - Bama CBs are height weight speed guys… by design… Harley and Rambo have to win underneath and with YAC

Advertisement
I don't think these players will feel any pressure from this game. I think they sre experience enough at this point to know we have a long season and they must play the next play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back