What did Paul Williams say about Redwine?

The old staff loved referring to temple, every chance they got.

[video=youtube_share;OUNDZkWYqjA]http://youtu.be/OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd this is y Beard, Scott, and Ice r not here. Miss Hurlie, though. Solid recruiter, from the U, still valued U tradition. This was by far one of the worst film break down coaching sessions I've ever seen in my life.

can you imagine the laughter of the current staff looking at this video of our former staph?

Why? Of our new DB coaches, one was a bartender and the other was coaching high school last year.

The grass isn't always greener.

I would take a guy who is currently in high school who will be attending bartending school when he graduates over anyone from the former staff.

Advertisement
brandon harris never played a down under golden/dorito
Many student athletes have moved on to careers in the NFL under the tutelage of D'Onofrio and Williams.

yea.. who?

JC

Sean Spence, Denzel Perryman, Anthony Chickillo, Thurston Armbrister, Brandon Harris, Ladarius Gunter

Spence and perryman Were Pros since HS..

AsK Chick how he felt he was prepared for the NFL....

Brandon Harris... Cmon dude - that's all Randy

The other 2 ...are JAGs... and might be out after this year... but If you want Those 2 guys.. by all means.. have at it

Those coaches were where they should've been... Temple... and should have never left.

JC

Many student athletes have moved on to careers in the NFL under the tutelage of D'Onofrio and Williams.

anigif_original-grid-image-21952-1437641973-21.gif

brandon harris never played a down under golden/dorito

yea.. who?

JC

Sean Spence, Denzel Perryman, Anthony Chickillo, Thurston Armbrister, Brandon Harris, Ladarius Gunter

While that may be true, he still participated in pro day and received instruction from the staff.

Hey Al, at least you were able to get off the unemployment line. How's Detroit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back