What about Doc Holliday for agruments sake??

Advertisement
after how scummy he was with recruiting against us in forston and spence's case,.,uh....**** FACK NO!

Advertisement
He actually isn't a terrible name. A lot better than some of the other names being tossed around. Urban went to UF from Utah, BEFORE Utah was in the PAC 12 and relevant. He obviously was successful at UF.

I agree with WeOWnFSU- no recruiters, but this man is 11-1. He has to be doing something right. The man might just be a good coach. The crazy thing is no one will know until they take a chance on him.

He isn't a top 3 choice, but if Butch, Stoops, and Rich Rod, all say no, then looking into a guy like this wouldn't be a terrible idea.

huh? He's a terrible name.

He's a career bagman.

There is one of those glaring issues I said might be out there. 20 minutes of Wikipedia research only get a guy so far...

Anyone who doesn't know Doc is toxic goods doesn't know anything more than just his name. Dude is lucky Marshall would hire a wet fart. Miami would never consider him.

So I think we've established Doc is shady. Who is the top choice? Anyone have an original idea? We know you love Butch, Chud, and Rich Rod. Have a little fun. Think outside the box.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back