What a surprise

Problem2

All-American
Premium
You don't say

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 14s15 seconds ago
"I think he's worried about [Al] Golden. Worried that he's not really golden." -HS coach of top prospect.

:jeremyshockey:

Advertisement
Ive always like the old Fleetwood Mac song, "Gold Dust Woman." :barbershop_quartet_

[video=youtube;Pp-dO8fN4_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp-dO8fN4_k[/video]

You don't say

"I think he's worried about [Al] Golden. Worried that he's not really golden." -HS coach of top prospect.

Failure #Renewed

Advertisement
Is this one of our FOUR south Florida commits? I think Al is trying to zero out of the State of Miami...........

I heard of building a fence around the state of Miami, didn't know we were going to be on the outside looking in.

You don't say

Makes you wonder why anyone would think he was golden!

Maybe he told the recruit how good we were going to be without him like Doritos did with the top defensive recruit

Advertisement
Lol at annoymous "High School" coach...Same coach probably smile all in the staff faces when they are around. Wonder why these players are so shady! Here comes the anti-UM guys in 5,4,3,2,...lol

Folden put up one of those invisible dog fences around South Florida but only gave the dog collars to himself and Dorito.

Lol at annoymous "High School" coach...Same coach probably smile all in the staff faces when they are around. Wonder why these players are so shady! Here comes the anti-UM guys in 5,4,3,2,...lol

Pretty crazy that there are still people out there that blame Golden's failures on anything else besides Al Golden.

That's part of the role of a GOOD high school coach. They are supposed to maintain good relationships with as many D1 coaches as they can in an effort to get their kids offers. Don't hate the marketplace for the failures of our staff.

Advertisement

Pretty crazy that there are still people out there that blame Golden's failures on anything else besides Al Golden.

Its amazing. The great thing about sports especially CFB is you either get it done or you don't Golden controls every aspect of this program. The results are in and the guys is a complete failure here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back