What a Real Coach Looks Like

Did jumbo mention the face mask they got away with ? That would have given Clemson a first down?

I'll hang up and take my answer off the air

Advertisement
Clue less. Lets yell more at everyone, that will do it. Did we lose because kids lacked intensity or quit?

I don't know if that's a good example but op is correct that good head coaches know how to work the officials.

Jimbo is a used car salesaman! Has one of the most talented teams in the country besides Alabama and is 5-3! A joke of a coach and his staff. There not half the program we are. We just need recruits. We are playing with 61 scholarships and more than 20 of them do not deserve a schollie! Not Miami caliber. Richt needs 2 full years of recruiting. He will get this thing turned around.

Advertisement
And what was accomplished? Did his team rally and win the game? NO. There is such a thing as class and Miami needs that more than anything (except an OL) right now. Richt will get it done because his players respect him and want to play for him.

LOL.

Watch how many highly rated recruits we get next year. It's not going to improve at all. Nobody wants to play for this chit team.

We all know what a real coach looks like....

We have a coach that's preaching to players and buying bibles and ****... This is football not church.. My coach would say
acGXWH.gif

Leach-Guns-Up-e1292882204302.jpg

Advertisement
Back