We're undefeated right now if Nkosi Perry is our qb

Sofla native

Recruit
Really hope this kid keeps his commitment and wins the starting job next year. Would absolutely make a huge difference. Having a mobile qb opens up the run game as well and other avenues. The **** with kaaya. So sick of not having a mobile qb. Perrys ability to scramble and buy time would have opened this game up so much. Gives our athletic receivers more time to get open in space. Smh. Another year to wait

Advertisement
some of you are just ridiculous. The kid's in high school. People at Georgia thought that if they had Jacob Eason last year they would've been in the playoffs. Look how that's turning out for them

Richt will put him under center (something the kid probably hasn't done in his entire life).

Advertisement
the dude is the size of Jacory Harris man... one sack and hes out for the year.. after he puts on weight after a RS year it will be an interesting battle between Allison and Perry. Both have big arms but Perry is i bigger threat in the run game. Also boils down to how Richt wants to call plays (as in if he changes it from RPO to anything else)

Really hope this kid keeps his commitment and wins the starting job next year. Would absolutely make a huge difference. Having a mobile qb opens up the run game as well and other avenues. The **** with kaaya. So sick of not having a mobile qb. Perrys ability to scramble and buy time would have opened this game up so much. Gives our athletic receivers more time to get open in space. Smh. Another year to wait
Lmfao so who's blocking for him ?

Advertisement
**** perry better pan out. I see where this **** is headed with him as soon as he loses a game or struggles.

Advertisement
I actually think as a true freshman, yes....we could've won this game with him.

Our offense, which Richt plays into with the playcalling, nobody fears. They know BK is less likely to run for anything than even someone in a wheelchair would be. They get a hint of pressure on him where he has to move at all, cement shoes arm falls apart and bad things happen for us.

Perry could buy an extra second or two, but what would really have hurt UNC and even FSU, they would've converged on him. Unlike a lot of dual threat QB's, he keeps his eyes down the field and delivers the ball when the defense breaks down.

Our OL isn't good enough to keep an ocean between BK and the defenders. He needs that or his game falls apart. Give us Trubiski (I said he'd be **** good this year), Francois, or a bunch of other QB's in the last couple of games and we're undefeated. ****, with Coley we're undefeated calling plays, but only marginally better. Richt and BK, it doesn't work.

Our offense, which Richt plays into with the playcalling, nobody fears. They know BK is less likely to run for anything than even someone in a wheelchair would be. They get a hint of pressure on him where he has to move at all, cement shoes arm falls apart and bad things happen for us.

Perry could buy an extra second or two, but what would really have hurt UNC and even FSU, they would've converged on him. Unlike a lot of dual threat QB's, he keeps his eyes down the field and delivers the ball when the defense breaks down.

Our OL isn't good enough to keep an ocean between BK and the defenders. He needs that or his game falls apart. Give us Trubiski (I said he'd be **** good this year), Francois, or a bunch of other QB's in the last couple of games and we're undefeated. ****, with Coley we're undefeated calling plays, but only marginally better. Richt and BK, it doesn't work.

If he played as a true freshman, that pugh hit or Matthew Thomas hit would've broken him. He would've lost a lot more than his tooth. Brad has 50 pounds on him and that's not even an exaggeration.

Advertisement
c6361cc9203119315f3f1593e7c2a324.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao so who's blocking for him ?

Telfort, Slaton and Donaldson I hope.

Don't understand why are folks so infatuated with pro set offenses, in college that does not matter, because most programs are running spreads. I think with the oline we have at this moment is perfect for our backup QB to succeed and would help this team up to extend drives or **** we win more games.

If he played as a true freshman, that pugh hit or Matthew Thomas hit would've broken him. He would've lost a lot more than his tooth. Brad has 50 pounds on him and that's not even an exaggeration.

Who knows, Perry is **** slippery. How tough he is, I don't know and for all his flaws, BK is pretty tough as well. I've seen Francois take hits that would sideline all but a handful of QB's ayear, if not a few years. Toughness, I don't think you can write someone off just like that without seeing that toughness tested.

No, BK doesn't have 50 pounds on Perry. BK has gotten bigger, but he's still not that big. He some good weight on since his Freshman year and took some hits that year and in between, so again I wouldn't write anyone off.

Advertisement
Back