Went to HS football game last night and...

fraggle

Senile Senior
The team I watch was 3-0 with a really good defense. Their opponent was the underdog. The opponent ran the Lashlee offense and the local team could not adjust to the speed of play. 52 points were scored against what I thought was a pretty good defense. Seeing what happened I realized Lashlee LOOKS like simply a no-huddle BUT the speed of initiating plays is far quicker and defenses are not used to rushing to get ready. The local team had no answer and their defense couldn't get players where they needed to be. Hope it works the same for us tonight. GO C A N E S! CANES!

Advertisement
Clemson linebackers are slow. This is on tape. They are probably starters because they have better instincts then speed. But if they can’t get lined up properly then instincts go out the window. I look for Lashlee to work their linebackers.

It’s should make missed assignments more likely. It should also make it harder to make the defensive calls. Running out of the 12 set also allows a lot of flexibility without substituting, so the defense will have to play with the same players. It makes a lot of sense, putting the defense at a disadvantage from the start.

Advertisement
I go watch my Tarpons play most every Friday night over here in Punta Gorda, and travel within reason. I layed in the program, all three sons did and I'm close to the staff.

We played a team two weeks ago with six P5 commits; two to FSU, I'm here to tell you, we wore them out. We have no commits as of yet.

Advertisement
Back