Welp

CaneDaddy

All-American
Right now, it looks like we are out and Colorado State is in. South Florida jumped both us and NCSU, so most are projecting just 4 ACC teams now.

Need to beat BC and make a very solid run in the ACC tourney and by solid, I mean at least the semi's, possibly the finals.

Advertisement
got to make the semi's and need one of them other bubble teams to lose game 1

have to beat BC......win at least 2 acc games......and get some help......but considering the big east is always a crazy mess.......usf going out first round wouldnt hurt us at all and easily could happen

No surprise on the updated projection.

I'll be shocked if this team can win 3 games in a row, to be honest. Our composure just isn't there and you know we're going to be in a dogfight in the ACCT more than once. There will be a dumb shot or bad turnover and we'll all lose our minds.....lol
any chance we can get grant booked on a flight to iceland??

Advertisement
No surprise on the updated projection.

I'll be shocked if this team can win 3 games in a row, to be honest. Our composure just isn't there and you know we're going to be in a dogfight in the ACCT more than once. There will be a dumb shot or bad turnover and we'll all lose our minds.....lol

Yep. Still have a lot of work to do ridding ourselves of the Albatross round this program's neck (albatross is a metaphor for "Haith", if you didn't pick up on that. See Cooleridges poem if you do not understand the metaphor, or just listen to the Iron Maiden song))

Advertisement
Back