Well here's my thoughts

paksat

Junior
Banned
I'll be shocked if we score 20

just too much going against us, from the refs, to the 50 head coaches bama has in the booth, to the talent of their defense.

38-14 bama

was what I predicted in the predictions thread, got pretty close on that.

also I posted

we gonna find out what king is about this game

can't have another flat performance vs a big time opponent like vs clemson and vs unc. Yes i'm gonna be THAT guy because if he isn't getting it done, TVD is going to the nfl one day.

I understand the WR's didn't help him out, that can fly vs clemson.. vs unc ZERO excuse, a heisman contender should be moving our offense up and down the field at will. No more excuses, get out there and get it done.

Time for me to say a bunch of unpopular stuff that no ones gonna like..

I'm sorry dudes, I've been trying to believe in manny for so long.. but he's gotta go. I like the guy, I think he does try but my gawd is he horrible at preparation. We come out woefully unprepared every **** game. Love the enthusiasm, but he's in over his head.

ashlee is what he is now to be called from this point forward. When I saw us run the ball on 3rd and 7 I literally wanted to spit my drink out of my mouth. This dude calls big time games like a gigantic wimp, 5 straight runs I think it was at one point against their front 7? Lol is all I gotta say man. This guy is nothing special, **** he's not even average and I could see it last year with the way he was calling games. Especially the last play of the year with that bubble screen on 3rd and 9 vs ok state. I can't wait for him to leave quite honestly,

King, I just don't know what to say about him simply because of ashlee specifically. Does he play like a heisman contender with a real offensive coordinator? Or is he just not very good against real competition? Regardless, king has not done anything noteworthy in any of our big big time games since he got here. Clemson, nothing, unc, nothing, bama not even worth mentioning. So many of you are in love with him, and every time I bring him up it's endless heat but I just don't care. It's about getting the job done, and he's not even been noteworthy in any of those games. At the end of the day, he's the quarterback and all of the games have been massive losses with nothing to show on offense. If he doesn't start lighting it up regardless of offensive coordinator, i'll be surprised if he gets drafted.

All that aside, man this program just seems cursed at this point. No matter who the coach is, the offensive coordinator, the defensive coordinator, we just seem to be in a rut that we can't seem to get over the hump no matter what. I just expect the refs to be blatantly against us no matter who we play now, and that alone is enough to tell us a lot. When your opposing fans tune into your game just get a giggle at the bs the refs will be pulling, you know somethings wrong. It's not why we lost, but it sure as **** isn't helping and as if bama even needs the help in the first place.

Advertisement

also I posted

I'm sorry dudes, I've been trying to believe in manny for so long.. but he's gotta go. I like the guy, I think he does try but my gawd is he horrible at preparation. We come out woefully unprepared every **** game. Love the enthusiasm, but he's in over his head.

ashlee is what he is now to be called from this point forward. When I saw us run the ball on 3rd and 7 I literally wanted to spit my drink out of my mouth. This dude calls big time games like a gigantic wimp, 5 straight runs I think it was at one point against their front 7? Lol is all I gotta say man. This guy is nothing special, **** he's not even average and I could see it last year with the way he was calling games. Especially the last play of the year with that bubble screen on 3rd and 9 vs ok state. I can't wait for him to leave quite honestly,

King, I just don't know what to say about him simply because of ashlee specifically. Does he play like a heisman contender with a real offensive coordinator? Or is he just not very good against real competition? Regardless, king has not done anything noteworthy in any of our big big time games since he got here. Clemson, nothing, unc, nothing, bama not even worth mentioning. So many of you are in love with him, and every time I bring him up it's endless heat but I just don't care. It's about getting the job done, and he's not even been noteworthy in any of those games. At the end of the day, he's the quarterback and all of the games have been massive losses with nothing to show on offense. If he doesn't start lighting it up regardless of offensive coordinator, i'll be surprised if he gets drafted.

All that aside, man this program just seems cursed at this point. No matter who the coach is, the offensive coordinator, the defensive coordinator, we just seem to be in a rut that we can't seem to get over the hump no matter what. I just expect the refs to be blatantly against us no matter who we play now, and that alone is enough to tell us a lot. When your opposing fans tune into your game just get a giggle at the bs the refs will be pulling, you know somethings wrong. It's not why we lost, but it sure as **** isn't helping and as if bama even needs the help in the first place.

We simply aren't equipped to compete vs big time college football programs. I'll be interested to read your thoughts after next weeks game. Not sure we'll be able to overcome bad refereeing

We simply aren't equipped to compete vs big time college football programs. I'll be interested to read your thoughts after next weeks game. Not sure we'll be able to overcome bad refereeing
It'll just be more unpopular stuff, I don't see no one on this board saying king ain't the man. And if he don't light it up next week, I'm going to crucify him.

It'll just be more unpopular stuff, I don't see no one on this board saying king ain't the man. And if he don't light it up next week, I'm going to crucify him.
I thought the situation with the starting QB was common knowledge. He's not an NFL prospect, nor is he an elite college QB.

Im right there with you. King has done absolutely nothing of note against good competition. I love the kid but he is very limited and by extension he limits the coordinator. It was no coincidence that the offense and the play calling changed dramatically once N'Kosi Perry entered the game vs Okie St last year and no it wasnt only because we were behind. Ashlee went straight air raid in that game after King got hurt. Im fairly certain the offense would be run very differently with TVD or Garcia at the controls. Again I have a tremendous amount of respect for King but he is limited and he limits the offense.

Advertisement

When you say equipped do you mean talent? Bc if so I disagree a real HC would have us much better prepared with the same amount of time Diaz has been part of this program… even sooner.

also I posted

King is 25, not getting drafted, just another FA arm for summer camp.
By the way, didn't know you were so astute, i agree with your comments 100%..

When you say equipped do you mean talent? Bc if so I disagree a real HC would have us much better prepared with the same amount of time Diaz has been part of this program… even sooner.
I mean Miami is just an everyone else, irrespective of the talent. It's no longer about NFL prospects, it's about academics and off the field success.

Everything else is imagination

Advertisement
Did OP really just start a thread to quote himself?

1630877965956.gif

King is a bridge from the utter failures of Williams and Perry. He’s limited from a NFL perspective but was the right guy to fill in the gaps when switching to a spread offense. Hurts would have been better, and a year earlier, but he was smart and chose OU. He’s not starting at Philadelphia next week otherwise.

Despite the board’s write-off of TVD and clamoring for Garcia we know nothing of either of them. Nothing. I’m more worried about the coaching they‘re receiving, to be honest.

also I posted

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back