Welcome to the U......

We've had Jacksonville kids decommit, and have had Jacksonville kids commit and stick. There's no reason to think this kid is not serious and won't stick. I swear, some people here just have nothing in their lives if they can't whine and complain about something.

Advertisement
We've had Jacksonville kids decommit, and have had Jacksonville kids commit and stick. There's no reason to think this kid is not serious and won't stick. I swear, some people here just have nothing in their lives if they can't whine and complain about something.

With the way recruiting has been u can understand y people r tripping about recruiting, I don't blame them. It's the cheerleaders who act like they have just started following recruiting. No recruit is safe when the last month before NSD arrive that's when the real money spenders close, to me it's useless to be excited now and to look on a positive note when it feels like Randy all over again.

With the way recruiting has been u can understand y people r tripping about recruiting, I don't blame them. It's the cheerleaders who act like they have just started following recruiting. No recruit is safe when the last month before NSD arrive that's when the real money spenders close, to me it's useless to be excited now and to look on a positive note when it feels like Randy all over again.

I disagree. Getting commits early brings momentum and puts a good perception out there that Miami is the place to be. Everybody can't commit in January or on signing day.

I disagree. Getting commits early brings momentum and puts a good perception out there that Miami is the place to be. Everybody can't commit in January or on signing day.

And with recruiting its all about momentum and how the vibe of the class is. Something Brandon Wimbush stated when he committed about the PSU class.

Advertisement
Man I was excited about this until I saw he's from Jacksonville. Why does our staff recruit Jacksonville? Man, spend more time developing a scheme that south Florida kids want to play in and you won't have to waste time in Jacksonville.

Yawn..

I didn't mean not to be excited it's just it feels like we know this story n we know what will happen, not with this specific committ but on NSD n during the season. What Vern said about he doesn't think UM will b back I feel the same way.

Advertisement
Man I was excited about this until I saw he's from Jacksonville. Why does our staff recruit Jacksonville? Man, spend more time developing a scheme that south Florida kids want to play in and you won't have to waste time in Jacksonville.

Yawn..

It has been pointed out that the kid is originally from south Florida.

Not a normal JAX kid.

Miami82 wife probably cheat on him that why he so mad
358.jpg

Being that Carl Walker was the last Jax player to play for UM, I'll say that odds are extremely long this young man stays committed to The U. Area is all SEC...

Advertisement
I agree early recruits create momentum and movements. These kids want to win not just play*ball so when they see their elite peers going somewhere in their class that gives them confidence that they will win for some years. Miami is always a safe pick from here on out

I swear some of you would still ***** if we won a national championship.....4 years in a row.

Take your **** tampon out and start peeing standing up again.

Put them on ignore, it really works.

Advertisement
If the kid committed to Bama some would be talking about how great their recruiting is! Kid commits to us and some find no positive in that. Its better to of had a commitment and lost than to have never had a commitment. We should applaud all kids committed to this program. Its a positive sign we being seriously considered again. Trust me there a plenty of kids who are interested in the Canes. All we have to do is get back in the top 10 consistently and we'd be the most feared school on the recruiting circuit.

Owens helps out with our Jax kids

Owens has said in the past that he was going to try and help build the program as much as he could by recruiting others. I'm sure he's in these guys ears.

“It’s a hundred percent, I’m not taking my word back.”

While the latest Miami pledge is planning on getting better during the summer, he is also planning on helping the coaches out a little with recruiting.

“Oh yeah , definitely I’m trying to make my class as strong as it can be.”

http://www.canesinsight.com/content/1813-LB-Owens-Solid-to-Miami

Advertisement
Back