Tracking visitors coming between April 3-6

April 3

April 4

April 5

April 6

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

InsideTheU reported that the No. 4 offensive tackle in the country, Daniel Calhoun, is visiting Miami next weekend. We can also report that another Top100 talent along the offensive front will be in Coral Gables as well.

Brookline (Mass.) Dexter School’s Liam Andrews is the No. 3 interior offensive lineman in the country and will get his second look at the Hurricanes since becoming a Miami target last May. The 6-foot-5, 260-pounder attended a Hurricanes home game last fall when Miami hosted North Carolina and lost a close one to the eventual ACC Coastal champs.

"Coach Cristobal, coach Mirabal are both great coaches," Andrews said in February. "They develop guys. The environment of Miami, I feel like there is an aura around the school. I think they have a pretty good culture as well."

InsideTheU reported that the No. 4 offensive tackle in the country, Daniel Calhoun, is visiting Miami next weekend. We can also report that another Top100 talent along the offensive front will be in Coral Gables as well.

Brookline (Mass.) Dexter School’s Liam Andrews is the No. 3 interior offensive lineman in the country and will get his second look at the Hurricanes since becoming a Miami target last May. The 6-foot-5, 260-pounder attended a Hurricanes home game last fall when Miami hosted North Carolina and lost a close one to the eventual ACC Coastal champs.

"Coach Cristobal, coach Mirabal are both great coaches," Andrews said in February. "They develop guys. The environment of Miami, I feel like there is an aura around the school. I think they have a pretty good culture as well."
Can we go back to back in the state of Massachusetts ?

Advertisement

I'm told Portal (Ga.) athlete Amir Jackson is already in town and will be around the program on Monday and plans to head back home right after practice Tuesday. Miami views him as a tight end. He's listed as the No. 196 overall player in the 247Sports Composite. Jackson stands at 6-foot-5, 218-pounds and has an extensive basketball background. His tape is fun. He plays in a wing-T type of offense and is just clearly the biggest dude on the field. He also plays safety. https://247sports.com/player/amir-jackson-46137246/

I'm told Portal (Ga.) athlete Amir Jackson is already in town and will be around the program on Monday and plans to head back home right after practice Tuesday. Miami views him as a tight end. He's listed as the No. 196 overall player in the 247Sports Composite. Jackson stands at 6-foot-5, 218-pounds and has an extensive basketball background. His tape is fun. He plays in a wing-T type of offense and is just clearly the biggest dude on the field. He also plays safety. https://247sports.com/player/amir-jackson-46137246/

Pass. This guy has Portal written all over him.

Advertisement
Tracking visitors coming between April 3-6

April 3

April 4

April 6

will be there tuesday per 247.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back