Week 9 College Football Picks

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Where the gamblers at ? I had a pretty good week last week , won a 4 team parlay, looking for another . Right now I’m liking

UNC (-6.5) vs UVA
MINN(-20) vs MD
Clemson over 25 first half vs BC
Bama (-17) first half vs Miss State
UCF/Houston Over 77
Ole Miss(-18) vs Vandy
Kansas St (+4) vs WVU
ND(-20) vs GT
Mich (-25) vs Mich St

What yal looking at this week ?

Advertisement
Where the gamblers at ? I had a pretty good week last week , won a 4 team parlay, looking for another . Right now I’m liking

UNC (-6.5) vs UVA
MINN(-20) vs MD
Clemson over 25 first half vs BC
Bama (-17) first half vs Miss State
UCF/Houston Over 77
Ole Miss(-18) vs Vandy
Kansas St (+4) vs WVU
ND(-20) vs GT
Mich (-25) vs Mich St

What yal looking at this week ?
Looks pretty solid to me.

Penn state vs Ohio state under 64 1/2
Wake forest -11
Memphis vs Cincinnati over 58
Purdue -7
Iowa state -28 1/2
Texas A&M -10 1/2

Ohio state and penn state have only gone over 64 1/2 2x in last 10 years. Both times in Columbus, and they play in state college, PA

Syracuse has lost every game by plus 11 points this season except the one game they won against GT

Memphis has only been under 58 once this season. Though cincy did beat smu, which beat Memphis, and keptthem under 58 combined. Toss up, but it’s more of a feel for me.

Kansas has lost every game plus 28 1/2 points with the exception of WV. I like Iowa state.

Purdue should beat Illinois I believe

Arkansas is playing better , but Texas A&M has a really good OL, and they aren’t ole ****. Away game for them... A&M allows fans. I like em here.

I share some of your picks. I like K state. I think WV isn’t very good this year, and ever since K State lost to Ark. State they have been on a roll.

Maryland looks dead... Minn. will handle those guys imo. Northwestern took care of them easily.

Rutgers beat Michigan state .... Michigan 💯

congrats on hitting your parlay.
I did two parlays last week. Lost one because Memphis by half a point , and Miami in the other.

Attachments

• 4BD6658C-00C6-4B85-9541-741C6A8258BC.jpeg
    4BD6658C-00C6-4B85-9541-741C6A8258BC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • 45E78C21-7A64-49D0-930B-9A56B60637B4.jpeg
    45E78C21-7A64-49D0-930B-9A56B60637B4.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
congrats on hitting your parlay.
I did two parlays last week. Lost one because Memphis by half a point , and Miami in the other.
Preciate it ✊🏾 That’s crazy , I actually took the over in that Memphis game, ended up being a push tho . Temple got stopped at the 11 . Ended up effecting my payout but I still won

Attachments

• BF56E15D-06E5-41E0-9A12-C1E99AAD5F47.jpeg
    BF56E15D-06E5-41E0-9A12-C1E99AAD5F47.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 12
That’s a good point ...they just cancel the bet if a team doesn’t play right ?
Been getting my *** handed to me and im guilty of choosing the favorite. One thing ive noticed is the favorites have not been covering like the past few years. Just take that into consideration when making bets. Good luck.

Penn state vs Ohio state under 64 1/2
Wake forest -11
Memphis vs Cincinnati over 58
Purdue -7
Iowa state -28 1/2
Texas A&M -10 1/2

Ohio state and penn state have only gone over 64 1/2 2x in last 10 years. Both times in Columbus, and they play in state college, PA

Syracuse has lost every game by plus 11 points this season except the one game they won against GT

Memphis has only been under 58 once this season. Though cincy did beat smu, which beat Memphis, and keptthem under 58 combined. Toss up, but it’s more of a feel for me.

Kansas has lost every game plus 28 1/2 points with the exception of WV. I like Iowa state.

Purdue should beat Illinois I believe

Arkansas is playing better , but Texas A&M has a really good OL, and they aren’t ole ****. Away game for them... A&M allows fans. I like em here.

I share some of your picks. I like K state. I think WV isn’t very good this year, and ever since K State lost to Ark. State they have been on a roll.

Maryland looks dead... Minn. will handle those guys imo. Northwestern took care of them easily.

Rutgers beat Michigan state .... Michigan 💯
Completely missed that Iowa St / Kansas game . I like that pick

its hard for me to trust tho mid level Big 10 teams like Purdue, Illinois, Indiana. Case in point Mich St losing to Rutgers lol. Definitely like Michigan to blow them out

That OSU total is tough , you’re right about the history, but then giving up 40 to Indiana and Ryan Day publicly saying he wants to run it up on teams, I’m sending a 55-20 type of game there . If anything I’ll probably go with OSU in the first half . Should only be a touchdown spread to me thats easy money

Agreed on Memphis/UC and Syracuse/Wake

Advertisement
Been getting my *** handed to me and im guilty of choosing the favorite. One thing ive noticed is the favorites have not been covering like the past few years. Just take that into consideration when making bets. Good luck.
Yea I was doing the same thing . It’s always been hard for me to pick underdogs . Part of how I’ve made it easier for me is betting on spreads for the half or quarters instead of full games . A lot of my losses were hard because I’d bet on a favorite, they’d start off strong and in some instances cover the spread by the half , but then they let the gas off the breaks and give up points . Just last week with Clemson I bet on the 1st quarter spread which was -11, instead of that crazy *** -46 spread for the full game, and they ended up being up 17-0 after the 1st quarter but didn’t cover the whole entire game .

Yea I was doing the same thing . It’s always been hard for me to pick underdogs . Part of how I’ve made it easier for me is betting on spreads for the half or quarters instead of full games . A lot of my losses were hard because I’d bet on a favorite, they’d start off strong and in some instances cover the spread by the half , but then they let the gas off the breaks and give up points . Just last week with Clemson I bet on the 1st quarter spread which was -11, instead of that crazy *** -46 spread for the full game, and they ended up being up 17-0 after the 1st quarter but didn’t cover the whole entire game .
I bet first half's a lot. The whole let off the gas comment is dead accurate.

Advertisement
Completely missed that Iowa St / Kansas game . I like that pick

its hard for me to trust tho mid level Big 10 teams like Purdue, Illinois, Indiana. Case in point Mich St losing to Rutgers lol. Definitely like Michigan to blow them out

That OSU total is tough , you’re right about the history, but then giving up 40 to Indiana and Ryan Day publicly saying he wants to run it up on teams, I’m sending a 55-20 type of game there . If anything I’ll probably go with OSU in the first half . Should only be a touchdown spread to me thats easy money

Agreed on Memphis/UC and Syracuse/Wake
How did you do this week, bro? I really thought Michigan and Kstate would hit. The 6 teams I mentioned all hit. Did you get to use them?

How did you do this week, bro? I really thought Michigan and Kstate would hit. The 6 teams I mentioned all hit. Did you get to use them?
Had a pretty good week , won two 4 team parlays , one LSU blowout away from a 7-team one

yea I was shocked at the Michigan game, Kstate I knew could lose but not that bad

Attachments

• F02A9C97-D6EA-472B-B768-5EE168BB2F67.jpeg
    F02A9C97-D6EA-472B-B768-5EE168BB2F67.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DA721E18-EA78-434F-BFE0-9786FFD98AAF.jpeg
    DA721E18-EA78-434F-BFE0-9786FFD98AAF.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Back