Off-Topic Week 2 what did we learn??

305to954

All American

-Clay Helton landed the death blow to Scott Frost

-Iowa vs Iowa St..if you like 1990s CFB, that games was for you

-Florida..could be 0-2 easily. So much for A15 top 5 pick. All fastballs no offspeed. Kid kill a couple worms today

-Freeman is 0-3 at ND..hopefully he’s fired so we can add him on the staff.

-Tennessee football resurgence??? Texas back??

-Texas A&M..those checks gunna bounce. That archaic offense smh..I brought it up last week vs Sam Houston..that O can not stretch the field at all…they looked like Iowa on O.

-Bamas Oline is still a issue from last year. Bryce young single handily won that game on the road.

-USC..I love to see it. CFB needs them relevant

-Wisconsin quietly got upset

-Bryan Harsin..start packing at AU

Have a feeling this CFB has some 2007 vibes too it early on.

Advertisement
-Clay Helton landed the death blow to Scott Frost

-Iowa vs Iowa St..if you like 1990s CFB, that games was for you

-Florida..could be 0-2 easily. So much for A15 top 5 pick. All fastballs no offspeed. Kid kill a couple worms today

-Freeman is 0-3 at ND..hopefully he’s fired so we can add him on the staff.

-Tennessee football resurgence??? Texas back??

-Texas A&M..those checks gunna bounce. That archaic offense smh..I brought it up last week vs Sam Houston..that O can not stretch the field at all…they looked like Iowa on O.

-Bamas Oline is still a issue from last year. Bryce young single handily won that game on the road.

-USC..I love to see it. CFB needs them relevant

-Wisconsin quietly got upset

-Bryan Harsin..start packing at AU

Have a feeling this CFB has some 2007 vibes too it early on.
Any week is a good week when the U wins and da Gaytah and Irish get snuffed out!

I love how nobody in the media mentions that Bryce’s long run on the GW drive was only there bc of a missed holding call. Credit to the refs for actually flagging Bama DB’s for hugging people all game, but idk how they missed that one. Was clear as day.
Bryce put that team on his back. There probably was a hold tho. But they won that game in Austin. Texas gunna cheat if they can

Advertisement
Bryce put that team on his back. There probably was a hold tho. But they won that game in Austin. Texas gunna cheat if they can
I’m talking about the narrative. If it had happened to any school outside of Bama, UGA, and OSU, the ESPN ticker would have read, “controversial missed holding call springs ____ to victory.”

Instead bc it’s Bama, you get “Bryce Young puts team on his back and scrambles his way to a GW field goal drive.”

I’m talking about the narrative. If it had happened to any school outside of Bama, UGA, and OSU, the ESPN ticker would have read, “controversial missed holding call springs ____ to victory.”

Instead bc it’s Bama, you get “Bryce Young puts team on his back and scrambles his way to a GW field goal drive.”
Bryce did that. In that 4th Quarter he came through..you just named the most prominent teams in CFB rn..and your wondering why it’s on espn Ticker? Let’s be real man..you know what it is

Bryce Young is a good college QB, but not a good NFL prospect IMO. He's too small and more of a soft ball passer that lacks velocity required in the NFL.
He’s definitely small. He does play well under pressure so that may translate. Idk about the arm strength but he’s accurate asf. Hard to say how it will translate but I tend to agree with you tho

Advertisement
Bryce did that. In that 4th Quarter he came through..you just named the most prominent teams in CFB rn..and your wondering why it’s on espn Ticker? Let’s be real man..you know what it is
Of course I know what it is. But I still thinks it’s funny. They spent half the game making jokes about how SEC teams don’t even get PI calls when they play Bama, like Texas did. Then all of the sudden they go quiet about the biggest call and play of the game.

I love how nobody in the media mentions that Bryce’s long run on the GW drive was only there bc of a missed holding call. Credit to the refs for actually flagging Bama DB’s for hugging people all game, but idk how they missed that one. Was clear as day.
That missed sack too.

Ouch.

I only watched a few mins of that game... but the part I did watch was early on when Texas was driving. On third down and goal the Alabama CB was all over the Texas WR and clearly interfered, but no flag. The ref is right on top of it and no idea how he didn't see a clear pass interference

Advertisement
Back