HarrietTubmanCane Sophomore Joined Jan 4, 2015 Messages 4,253 Sep 5, 2022 #61 yeyo said: Which quarter/time? Click to expand... I’m thinking first quarter, definitely first half.
HarrietTubmanCane Sophomore Joined Jan 4, 2015 Messages 4,253 Sep 5, 2022 #62 yeyo said: Which quarter/time? Click to expand... My fault, too be honest, I just rewatched most of the game and didn’t see it
yeyo said: Which quarter/time? Click to expand... My fault, too be honest, I just rewatched most of the game and didn’t see it
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,667 Sep 5, 2022 #63 Ziggy said: Maybe I’m in the minority but I thought Flagg played pretty well. He was always in the right spot and made the tackle. He’s not super explosive and doesn’t make wow plays but he knows what to do. Click to expand... Did you watch the opening drive?
Ziggy said: Maybe I’m in the minority but I thought Flagg played pretty well. He was always in the right spot and made the tackle. He’s not super explosive and doesn’t make wow plays but he knows what to do. Click to expand... Did you watch the opening drive?