We Won the Game Twice!

Advertisement
Great find. Can someone with a Twitter account please send this to that douc*bag Finebaum and the rest of his ESPN cohorts? Not a single media person b*tching about that phantom TD or the play Burns could've had a pick 6 to end the game. ******* astonishing.

That was definitely from the 1st quarter when we stopped them on their first series

Not sure, but I think that pic is the one we stopped after Walton's opening fumble. That last play Sirk didn't end up with a Duke player under him iirc.

We actually won it 3x. Artie. Phantom TD. The play.

Not sure, but I think that pic is the one we stopped after Walton's opening fumble. That last play Sirk didn't end up with a Duke player under him iirc.

We actually won it 3x. Artie. Phantom TD. The play.

Was going to say this (in bold).

Advertisement
You didn't watch the game, did you? That's from the first quarter.

The 4th quarter he was body slammed to the ground parallel to the goal line.

Advertisement
In respect to Duke's last alleged TD, has anyone seen a still photo showing the ball actually crossing the plane of the goal line? I have not. Given the amount of photographers that were on the sidelines and the number of photos that magically appeared trying to show Walton was down, it seems somewhat surprising someone hasn't come up with one to try to close that argument. Unless, of course, said photo doesn't exist because he never crossed the plane. Hmmmmmm........ Just wondering.

good thing someone said the was from the 1st q because i was gonna send it to Cutcliffe lol
I started watching it around Miami's 2 possession

Final Score Miami-30 Duke-27 That is what the record books will recognize for several hundred years...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back