we shouldve been 11-1 in 2011

theu852

Sophomore
Anyone else agree? i just started thinking about this today. If we had good coaching we dont lose to virginia, boston college, and maryland. One play was the difference in the k state game and the vag tech game. That 26 yard read option td was bull**** and should have never happened

Advertisement
I always said that... There was a reason we never got blown out until BC. We had just as much or more talent as our opponents... All of our games we were leading with less than 2 minutes left in the game yet we always gave the games away... Al has been underachieving since he got here...

I say 10-2.

I give golden a pass for Louisville, having to start a true freshman QB on the road against a ranked opponent. FSU was a very talented team with a lot of experience. Aside from those two games, the losses fall squarely on the coaching staff.

Advertisement
This non-coaching staph is responsible for the soft as baby sh*t mentality this team has displayed for the last 4 years. Losses are a mere byproduct of that.

We don't lose because we are young. We don't lose because of a lack of talent or depth for that matter. We lose because our special teams corch is a chicken sh*t!

Advertisement
I say 10-2.

I give golden a pass for Louisville, having to start a true freshman QB on the road against a ranked opponent. FSU was a very talented team with a lot of experience. Aside from those two games, the losses fall squarely on the coaching staff.

He talking about 2011 playboy

Advertisement
Back