We Proved That We Can Play With Anyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropa

Band
Banned
I like what I saw out of this team tonight. Great coaching. This team was well prepared to play. And I said it before this was a rivalry game so you can throw everything out of the window. It was a dog fight and this b*** went 15 rounds. Unfortunately we lost on the score cards. Sh*** I would pay to see this again. We don't have anything to hold our heads down about. This Canes team is on the rise!!

Advertisement
Nice troll job, ropa. Tip of the cap to you, sir.

You need to neg your own post, terrible.

We didn't prove **** except that Brad Kaaya is who a lot of us though he was. A *****.

Advertisement
You'd pay to see dropped passes, penalties and fsu demolishing us w a 3 man rush? Will you pay to see my *** too?

We lost to a basic FSU team. If they do not have. Cook they might be 7-5 this year. Bad loss. We had our moments but there is a reason we got a new coach. Our OL situation is not good and there is no quick fix for that. Leatherwood and Donaldson would be a start.

I like what I saw out of this team tonight. Great coaching. This team was well prepared to play. And I said it before this was a rivalry game so you can throw everything out of the window. It was a dog fight and this b*** went 15 rounds. Unfortunately we lost on the score cards. Sh*** I would pay to see this again. We don't have anything to hold our heads down about. This Canes team is on the rise!!

We lost a home game to a team that gave up 60 points to Louisville and who lost at home to UNC.

We lost to a Vegas dog

We lost after leading by double digits

We lost despite our young defense giving up 20 points.

We lost by missing a PAT when the opponent rushed only six players

We lost refusing to try an onside kick

We lost

We lost

And sadly it will not be the last time this season.

You dummies have no idea what you just saw. When you see this game again you will then understand why you lost. This game could have gone either way. Nine times out of ten we would win this game. How many games have we won with a miss field goal going the other way? Get a grip this Canes team is way better than any of you thought they were.

Advertisement

KILL YOURSELF.

We all have known that our OL was not the strongest unit coming into the season. So we got exposed by a good defense. That is the difference in getting the WIN rather than the LOSS. Learn the game people!

[video=youtube;9chiZR7knCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9chiZR7knCg[/video]

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back