We Owe D'Onfrio a favor

daddacane

Senior
With all the "U"s upward ratings on defense, we owe Dont'no a favor by sending his resume to Texas A&M before Muschamp gets the job...It's the very least we could do for someone who is in the running for DC of the year....Hate to lose him but glad to see him go....

Advertisement
Donofrio's best shot at a new job is being a LB position coach in the NFL. An hopefully he has the network contacts to make that happen. For instance I could see a swap for Winston Moss ( Green bay packers LB coach) with Donofrio, that would be an amicable deal for all parties involved. Since Moss would bring a similar system that fits UM's current roster, which is important for a short learning curve and scheme implementation.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Paranos for President....Moss is a marvelous idea....Maybe we could get a few of our TV analyst like Schiano-Wannstedt-Johnson or Sapp to fill in the blanks on D-line...I'm gonna get busy on E-Bay and see who else is available..

Maybe he parlays his success this year into a MAC head coach job...I here Buffalo is nice this time of year

Donofrio's best shot at a new job is being a LB position coach in the NFL. An hopefully he has the network contacts to make that happen. For instance I could see a swap for Winston Moss ( Green bay packers LB coach) with Donofrio, that would be an amicable deal for all parties involved. Since Moss would bring a similar system that fits UM's current roster, which is important for a short learning curve and scheme implementation.

Go Canes

Wat

Advertisement

Go Canes

Simply brilliant! With Schiano as HC! I could see Moss attracting those big nasties we need. Now I'm excited! That's the combination!

1. I don't think donofrio has NFL coaching ability in any capacity
2. Miami doesn't owe that chump a dam thing

The only thing we owe that ************ is a kick in the ***. **** him and his reach around buddy Al golden

Go Canes
Would love to have Winston Moss back down at the Gables. Need a hard *** down there instead of flabby Doritos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back