We need to search the Juco ranks and Transfer Portal for Olinemen

rwrig

Recruit
That and Defensive back are the most important positions that we need day 1 talent. It will be nice to get another KJ Osbourne but the oline and dbs have been horrible all year.

Advertisement
And there was a huge drop-off when we lost two starting OLs. That's how bad it gets. Even I noticed it.

The starting OL was starting to get better.

Why did we all of sudden have knee injuries to OLs. I guess they were rolled up. I don't think Duke was attacking knees.

Usually you see that with OLs attacking DL's knees like Kevin ***an and Rusty Medearis.

Force anyway you can those turds like Herbert and especially that Hillary out. They are only contributing at the eating table eating and dumping is their best asset.

Advertisement
That and Defensive back are the most important positions that we need day 1 talent. It will be nice to get another KJ Osbourne but the oline and dbs have been horrible all year.

Still have the same idiot calling plays and system in place

We went JUCO last year and got a guard that hasn't played.

We went to portal route and got a tackle that hasn't played.

What we need is a staff that can actually identify talent and recruit.....then coach them up.

Has the U sunk so low the answer is JUCO?We cannot interest the
HS recruit from STA,so let's try Junior college.Like most of you,I don't
have the answer.
Second,criticizing Diaz doesn't help but reminds one of the Shannon
era when the players,it was reported went to the AD and said we want
Shannon.Similiar with Richt,he leaves but instead of a nationwide search
we put in a call to Diaz and Diaz is the new HC.We got Johnson and Ericksen
with that nationwide effort and that turn out well.

Advertisement
Have to keep hitting and hopefully identify better.. OSU hit on a portal transfer for oline.. Doubt we even sniffed around for that kid..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back