We have a lack of FOOTBALL players...

Advertisement
We’re watching multiple people. One already got taken out for a week by Lord Androol.
**** brother, been here nearly 4 years and go on a rare post spree and post something the masses don't agree with and I get put on the ”list”... Tough times round here lol

**** brother, been here nearly 4 years and go on a rare post spree and post something the masses don't agree with and I get put on the ”list”... Tough times round here lol
Lol you should be good. I’ve seen some of your posts. People are on edge as we’ve had an influx of trolls lately.

Lol you should be good. I’ve seen some of your posts. People are on edge as we’ve had an influx of trolls lately.
Ah I know my guy. I'm always lurking, you're fighting the good fight but the trolls will never end. They were around back in the day when Grassy was poppin and they'll be around when this site is long gone. You're doing the lords work friend.

What teams have football players then? I’m not sure that you guys watch much college football. There’s maybe 5 teams that are actually good this year, which is including an Oh St that ain’t played a game and a UGA team that just lost by 17. After that it’s just a bunch of decent, flawed teams, us included.

The talent will improve, especially at a couple key positions, through recruiting. But if we don’t have football players then at least 90% of the country doesn’t either...
Been hearing for years all we need is more talent. Also need better coaching. When will i see this. Sun belt has more FOOTBALL players than us

Advertisement
Yeah, I definitely took it as an insult. If it wasn't, I'll back off.

Because I can get ugly in no time, I have 33 years of experience.
Oh bud, you and I are good my man. Absolutely not trying to insult you, not my style. I knew you went from zero to 80. After rereading my response, I could see why. I thought your post was funny, I tried to be cute and add to it. I Failed.

I pick and choose my spots to get ugly. Canes fans are my people, I try to stay cordial on here.

I think there’s probably a couple of poRsters on this board who aren’t going to make it to nightfall.
excited well done GIF by Got Talent Global

Oh bud, you and I are good my man. Absolutely not trying to insult you, not my style. I knew you went from zero to 80. After rereading my response, I could see why. I thought your post was funny, I tried to be cute and add to it. I Failed.

I pick and choose my spots to get ugly. Canes fans are my people, I try to stay cordial on here.
We good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back