we either have the worst fan base or best trolls

Advertisement
I assume you are talking about RRA. I don't see it as turning on players. I see it as calling out a dumb**** who obviously has no brain cells to rub together, who happens to wear a legend's number and The U on his helmet. See me, I care more about the UNIVERSITY, and not some prima donna ***** who doesn't seem to get it this far in his career.

Advertisement
Head in the sand. If there is even the slightest chance that something isn't above board, you don't do it. ******* period. If you proceed to do something that even might possibly have anything remotely close to do with an NCAA violation then you have to lay in the bed you made for yourself.

There are no three strikes rules in college football. You are getting a free education because you have athletic talent - that is a privilege. If you don't adhere to the rules that allow you to enjoy the fruits of this privilege, then you have no one to blame but yourself. He should be done.

since when is going out with your gf a problem?
When said "gf" is connected to the bull**** she is connected to, then common sense probably tells most people that the situation is a terrible idea given recent scandals at The U. I think RRA just blew another coverage as I was typing this post btw...

this is such an example of how uncommon, common sense really is.. in fact - this is much worse.... so ******* stupid

this is such an example of how uncommon, common sense really is.. in fact - this is much worse.... so ******* stupid
Yup. And if we can't expect RRA to have basic, common sense, then how the **** do we expect him to know coverages, assignments, etc. I wish someone would tell him to take 26 off just like Irvin told Byrd what's up (lol at Byrd covering it up with saying it was his cousins number)

Advertisement

Tweeting about it is pretty comical. RRA has to realize that Miami is being scrutinized right now, lack of common sense is right.

Advertisement
Back