We did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

Advertisement
Arriz doing the CIS podcast/YouTube thing.

Reminds me of the muppet show… “Why do we always come here? I guess we’ll never know. It’s like some kind of torture, to have to watch the show.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Leaves CIS and trolls cane fans during the darkest times…now things are trending in the right direction and he shows up like he deserves a red carpet.

The sh&t eating grin on his face says it all. Embarrassing that he would be welcomed back.

Advertisement
Leaves CIS and trolls cane fans during the darkest times…now things are trending in the right direction and he shows up like he deserves a red carpet.

The sh&t eating grin on his face says it all. Embarrassing that he would be welcomed back.
So that’s gonna be a no for you, NateDogg?

Exactly bro. Cheap *** feel.

Advertisement
Putting Ariz in front of a camera was a HUGE mistake.

The way he carries himself or his disposition is generally very awkward and disturbing. He's just not a likeable guy.

I prefer him just being the weasel he is with an audio podcast.

Very typical of Miami media

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back