We aren't discussing scheduling...

Ahhh, I was not aware of youir unique ability to see years into the future and know who will/will not be ranked. I am willing to bet when Michigan State was scheduled years ago you thought this would be a great match up against a strong ranked team......oops......

Considering App State is rarely ranked, it‘a a very good educated guess. You don’t need to read the future to know that. Just takes a little IQ. The discussion is App State, not MSU. I have no problems with MSU game.

Advertisement
I think what you're assuming is that we are the quality of Bama. But we are much, much more on par with Temple. Would not be surprised if we go 1-3 or 2-2 next year OOC. We aren't even on par with the upper tier of the CoaRstal

I hate to say this, and it is weird to after their history of not traveling, but I am really jealous of where UF has scheduled their future games. Utah, Colorado, Arizona State, Texas... all great places to visit and make a trip out of.

If you really want cleats gone, then the Temple matchup is the circled game on the schedule. You know he is going to lose 4-5 already, but that is the one he, and the AD, can't come back from....even more so than the FIU disaster.

Nobody gives a **** if they are ranked today. They won’t be when we play them because they’re rarely every ranked and scrub program. Miami fans don’t want to see App State play.
App State is definitely not a scrub program. Wagner is a scrub program. FIU is a scrub program. App St ain't some goliath, but they surely aren't a scrub. I'd bet Miami's OOC SOS is near the top of the nation in 2021.

Advertisement
We can’t beat the FIU of the world but you wanna schedule tougher competition. How about we focus on beating central michigan and Gtech before we go calling for opponents we really want no parts of.

last what 5 big matchups we’ve taken have been L’s. We don’t want that stress. Not at this juncture.

Advertisement
Back