WE ARE DONE... New official theme song til golden is gone

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
These yrics pretty much some it up (from the madden brothers)

I want you to know it's time to go
Yeah, WE ARE DONE!
I want you to see that I need ooh, to be free
(Done done done)
WE ARE DONE
(Done done done)
WE ARE DONE with being a silent many
Every voice rings out and carries
No we won't just go back
Home
without you hearing the sound when the many say
WE ARE DONE!

#orangeout

no butts in seats at next game! send a message to the admin that they will feel.

Advertisement
Forget a theme song. This is the only audio that should be played for these program-ruining corches...

[video=youtube;gqQQ9_p02o0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqQQ9_p02o0[/video]

The players, fans, and recruits deserve so much better.

The only- and I mean ONLY- problem I have with an orange out, is our team playing. Seriously, the players don't deserve to have a middle school football atmosphere, and although we fans don't deserve more than a decade of sucking, I feel punishing the players for the completely inept coaching staff is sad.

That being said, it is obvious that something needs to be done to ensure that there is a coaching change.

Advertisement
The only- and I mean ONLY- problem I have with an orange out, is our team playing. Seriously, the players don't deserve to have a middle school football atmosphere, and although we fans don't deserve more than a decade of sucking, I feel punishing the players for the completely inept coaching staff is sad.

That being said, it is obvious that something needs to be done to ensure that there is a coaching change.
I used to agree with that, but a message has to be sent.

and anyway, we are going to get mocked on television and press for the attendance anyway, might as well do it or a cause that can do some good.

Advertisement
Back