WR Dixon
DL Clark
DL Valentine
LB Michael Smith
CB Patten
S Michael Johnson
Ath Jo Jo

Advertisement
Like your predictions but imo no way were only taking one more LB especially one in smith that will need serious time to develop. Unfortunately i dont have any suggestions on who else we are looking at for LB.

Not an insider so all i know is what I read but here goes

QB Kaaya With Olsen and kaaya looking like pretty good bets, plus Crow not sucking as much as I thought, if we get scholly reductions I'm fine with just Kaaya here
RB Yearby, ? Just really don't have anybody else now I feel good about, we will see who emerges
FB ? Don't feel too good about Greshman, getting guys out of Texas isn't something this staff has shown the ability to do
WR Dixon, Lane, Langham Feel better than most about Lane for whatever reason
TE Pierce
OL Mcdermott, Darling, Gibbons, Linder I think we're done here (no complaints)
DE Bronson, Jones
DT Jenkins, Stuckey, C. Johnson, K Clark
OLB Michael Smith, ? Need another but nobody comes to mind
MLB Young could use another here too
CB Patten, Dowels Feel like we miss on Lammons and Dowels gets an offer, which he commits to
S Michael Johnson, ? Feels like we only have some longshot offers out here now, might need to reel it in a bit and see whose out there in the state

Thats 27 including my question marks i believe. Some spots I just lack imagination.

LB Michael Smith,Antonio Smothers, and hopefully the North Miami Beach kid Virgile who is at Nassau now and is looking to get back home in Miami.

Advertisement
Really don't think we get cook people. Srry just being realistic. He's pretty solid to UF unfortunately

lol at one lb, and we should get one tight end especially if griffin doesnt qualify

Advertisement
Really don't think we get cook people. Srry just being realistic. He's pretty solid to UF unfortunately

Cook was solid to Clemson and wrote blogs for them on recruiting and how he was going to get others to join him.. Few months later committed to UF.

i hope OP realizes that saying "way to early" doesn't save him from neg if he is totally wrong

Advertisement
That's a fun exercise but if you save that list then go back and look at it after NSD, the list will look quite a bit different.

Advertisement
Back