Watching the Mia vs UF game again.

Hstokes1447

Junior
This is my 8th time watching this game and who cares about that stats lol. This was a **** of a win!!!!

Advertisement
UF never looked confident. Looked desperate from the get go.

We make a play on offense after the 1st, and/or avoid a blocked punt, and we blow them out

They thought they could intimidate us with those cheap shots, but we hit them back in their mouths harder, took their hardest hits and did not quit.

I saw them tanked. And that's how know you have great coach/team, when you beat a team that is more talented than you are. The personification of 'U-Tough'. Its becoming a state of mind before our very eyes.

We are closer to being back than not.

They thought they could intimidate us with those cheap shots, but we hit them back in their mouths harder, took their hardest hits and did not quit.

I saw them tanked. And that's how know you have great coach/team, when you beat a team that is more talented than you are. The personification of 'U-Tough'. Its becoming a state of mind before our very eyes.

We are closer to being back than not.

I counted 3 obvious late hits and a fascemask on Morris in the first QTR aslon that the refs, who watched it, did nothing.

Easley was roided out and not one ref give a ****. He shoulda been flagged 3 or 4 times, kicked out.

Advertisement
I've watched the game about 6 times as well. More than I have watched any other game probably.

Not only did they think they could intimidate us with their play on the field, they thought they could trash talk their way into our heads.

It kind of backfired on them which is kind of hilarious. Golden or someone on the coaching staff probably told the kids we already won the game psychologically for them to stoop so low and we did not give in to their thug- like nonsense.

I have re watched it twice so far. The thing that sticks out to me the most however is that this team is taking on the personality of their head coach and it's becoming more and more apparent as time goes by. This is becoming a hard working, prepared, extremely well conditioned physically and mentally tough team that never quits right before our eyes. It's a pleasure to watch. Not only is Golden a leader of men but he makes leaders out of men. I believe we will see our locker room leadership continue to grow and our players becoming more and more detail oriented moving forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
we dominated. cant stand Dari and Paul on College football daily saying the gators out played us, and they lost because of their mistakes their misexecution. No miami made them fumble hit them hard, athletically were right with the gators and probably better conditioned. our offense looked unstopable in the first quarter and if our O line and the offense would have continued to execute throughout the game it would have been a blow out miami victory. the offense will improve because that is a very good Elite gators defense, but miami's offense is Elite also. so if the defense continues to play like it did undefeated season :neonu:

Advertisement
Back