Wasnt that fun? This might be coming together...

k9cane

Senior
before I go back to the fights( Spence-Garcia), just wanted to state this -- this was fun/great to see tonight. Yeah, I get it, it's the Dookies. But its the same program that we lost to last year in embarrassing fashion. But tonight I saw a team having fun, really enthusiastic, having fun, playing with a purpose and being physically violent out there

this is what it should be like, Miami just blowing out ACC bottom feeders, being fun and entertaining, putting on a show, being dominant and emasculating teams. Honestly, and again, I know they played a bad team, but I loved what I saw tonight. I enjoyed this almost as much as any game this season.

They did the Chris Rock - they did what they were supposed to(shout out to the Franchise for that one) -- and to me, that is progress. It was great to watch us empty the bench and have the youngsters get some playing time

- Miami is now 8-1 and put aside that Duke is awful( I mean, it's hoops season over there now) but look at this from this perspective, tonight they were an entertaining and fun product, right? It showed recruits across the country: hey, dont you want to be a part of this? This season was about putting for the message that this is going in the right direction and that the future is bright. Tonight was a home run from that perspective.

Some other thoughts:

- Jaelen Phillips, he might be gone. I mean, he's so **** dominant at this point. All American level, he's showing swim moves and stuff and finishing sacks unlike earlier this season

- great to see the Camborghini Harris break some long runs. He's a hard working kid, good to see him break out again

- King, if he comes back.... y'know.

- if this Oline can ever just block upfront in the A-gap in the running game, it could be unreal. That's still an issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back