Walter Tucker positon according to canesport/rivals

Advertisement
I know he played LB in high school at 200lbs, but I still think he will be best at safety. Speed and size are in his favor. Plus, I can't see him running the 110 hurdles at 220+ lbs. If that is what he wants to do.

Exactly, no way this kid puts on any weight if he's running track, and I doubt Al would be putting a 200lb kid (and that's max, I've seen listed at 190) at LB even in practice. But I could be crazy

I read that also, but I think Rivals is miss leading when they quote Rumph referencing Coach Barrow being able to coach up tucker. I think he meant in general since rumph probably knows and has the best relationship with Barrow. As a lot people have pointed out this kid gaining weight would kill his track career, and Golden loves his guys running track since you can't coach elite speed. This kid will replace Clements and Dallas Crawford in the next 2 years as a 3rd down all purpose power back with break away speed. Remember this kid averaged 9.5yd a carry on 37 attempts in HS playing behind Sony Micheal.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back