Wait a minute Steve Walsh is Rudolph's coach

kperez4446

Sophomore
Maybe this kid is not necessarily out of play and Walsh can pull a Donnell Bennett. I think his father wants him down here also. This one could actually play out nicely for us.

Advertisement
This isn't new all of this known but Walsh is letting Rudolph go through the process on his own to make the right choice

I like our chances.

Rudolph's dad is a huge UM fan.
Rudolph's best friend is Dixon who isn't feeling UF.

Advertisement
Where have you been! Walsh is in his third yr at Cardinal Newman.

Maybe this kid is not necessarily out of play and Walsh can pull a Donnell Bennett. I think his father wants him down here also. This one could actually play out nicely for us.

its so may good receivers lane being the top but dixon, holmes, brady, rudolph, and a few others as long as we get lane im happy with any company

Advertisement
its so may good receivers lane being the top but dixon, holmes, brady, rudolph, and a few others as long as we get lane im happy with any company
Is there any combination you would be happy with if you didnt get Lane?

Happy? No, because Barrow being family and Lane to me being the best in the country just hurts too much
plus rep, Lane is a must get if we want to be back. Cant lose him like we did Cooper its inexcusable, if we lose Lane its a fail like losing Sony.

Is there any combination you would be happy with if you didnt get Lane?

Yea its hard to go wrong this year but to have an elite program you need to get elite players and since we dont OOS recruit well we need the ones at home

Advertisement
Bennett, Rumph, Walsh = very good start. We'll be in the consideration set until the very end. But ultimately, it's up to the recruit. Hopefully Rudolph and Michel choose the Canes like Coley did!

Yea its hard to go wrong this year but to have an elite program you need to get elite players and since we dont OOS recruit well we need the ones at home

Derrick Griffin, Corn Elder, Kevin Olsen, and AQM disagree with your ideas and cancel their subscriptions to your newsletter.

/still need to bring in Lane

Advertisement
Back