Waay two early 2024 projected depth chart. ( please advise/revise)

N.M.B. Cane

The U part 3
Premium
QB: Cameron Ward/ Reese P./ JB/ EW
RB: Fletcher/ Parrish/ Allen/ ( ? )
X: ( Transfer)/ Horton/ Chance
Y JG/ Washington/ JoJo
Slot: Restrepo/ Ray Ray/ Carr
LT: Bell/ Pancake
LG: Rivers/ McCoy
C Zach Carpenter/ Rodriguez
RG: Cooper/ Kinsler
RT: FM / (Zion?)
TE: Arroyo?)/ Williams/ McCormick

DE: Bain/ Meisdor/ Blount
DT: DJ Clark/ Cook/ (Moten?)
DT: JHH/ (Scott?)/ ( Horton?)
DE: ( Alston?) / Kelly/ Wayne

LB: WB/ ( Washington?/ Bryant?)
MLB: Kiko/ ( Popo?/Pulliam?)

CB: ( Transfer?) / Porter/ ( Stafford?)
S: Savion Riley/ Patterson
S: Powell/ ( M. Williams?)
CB: Brown/ Richards
Star: J. Harris/ (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1705720726251.png

something like this

btw I have our roster at 91. With most obvious guys out being Zion, sagapolu, Balom, Jacurri, Chase Smith, and at least one of Gore/Campbell/Burroughs.

View attachment 279977
something like this

btw I have our roster at 91. With most obvious guys out being Zion, sagapolu, Balom, Jacurri, Chase Smith, and at least one of Gore/Campbell/Burroughs.
Pretty sure Burroughs is gone. Most have said he isn't expected back. Looks pretty close other than that. Mesidor if healthy should be a starter or play a ton. Would love to have him and Bain on the field together...that other safety spot opposite meesh powell looking questionable. Guess we'll see how they perform in spring

Pretty sure Burroughs is gone. Most have said he isn't expected back. Looks pretty close other than that. Mesidor if healthy should be a starter or play a ton. Would love to have him and Bain on the field together...that other safety spot opposite meesh powell looking questionable. Guess we'll see how they perform in spring
I just didn't know how to do the depth chart best for DL cause I can see Bain and Mesidor starting a lot on early downs, but either/Both sliding in on passing downs, plus we'll be rotating a lot at EDGE imo. So I just went with listing the Big DEs and Small DEs separately in kinda order. Like the top 5 area all going to play alot - Bain, Mesidor, Alston, Kelly, and Wayne.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mesidor and Bain played the same position this year (our 2 DE positions have different responsibilities it appears). With that said, I'd be very disappointed and very questionable of the staff if they aren't on the field/edges together.

Also, Bell has 3 years of eligibility to play 2. He won't force Rivers to LG unless him (or Pancake) can be dominate in spring and fall practices. Otherwise, he'll be a backup Tackle and probably line up at TE this year, and compete with Pancake next year for the starting job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back