VT vs Arkansas

Advertisement
The SEC can go to ****. Sorry, but I'm tired of them buying recruits, and I'm more than thrilled watching SEC programs lose bowl game after bowl game.

**** yea. I want all sec teams to lose. Wish we could've played one of them.

Va tech favored in the coastal next year?

Sure. A program that was 6-6 the last few years, and had been surpassed by Golden's Canes had little difficulty winning the Coastal this year.

We are going to need a very large talent advantage if we ever beat them.

I doubt this years team was ever CLOSE to us in recruiting rankings the last 5 years.

Truth hurts

Advertisement
Yep, where are all the Tito Puente slurpers now? VT caught us at a very bad time or we would have beaten them. Now Tito is making fat boy and the SEC look good. Shameful!

View attachment 41142

That "Bad Time", when we weren't playing FAMU, FAU, Duke, et al. Damnit! Why couldnt we play FSU, UNC, ND and VT when we were hot? :)

No, the only dammit was doubting a Foster D and forgetting what it could create. My bad on doubting him, especially when he was going up against fat boy and his incompetence.

Glad the ACC pulled out the win. Could care less about VT, and wish they would lose in most cases, but come bowl time I want the ACC to beat the other power conferences. Pulled the trigger too fast, my bad, manning up and saying I was wrong.

Now, No, not "Damnit!" blah blah blah when we were hot like against FAMU. Dammit! playing with 49 players (aka bad time). I like the team I saw last night. VT looked good in the 2nd half, but we looked good most of the game. We beat them head to head now.

Yep, where are all the Tito Puente slurpers now? VT caught us at a very bad time or we would have beaten them. Now Tito is making fat boy and the SEC look good. Shameful!

View attachment 41142

That "Bad Time", when we weren't playing FAMU, FAU, Duke, et al. Damnit! Why couldnt we play FSU, UNC, ND and VT when we were hot? :)

No, the only dammit was doubting a Foster D and forgetting what it could create. My bad on doubting him, especially when he was going up against fat boy and his incompetence.

Glad the ACC pulled out the win. Could care less about VT, and wish they would lose in most cases, but come bowl time I want the ACC to beat the other power conferences. Pulled the trigger too fast, my bad, manning up and saying I was wrong.

Now, No, not "Damnit!" blah blah blah when we were hot like against FAMU. Dammit! playing with 49 players (aka bad time). I like the team I saw last night. VT looked good in the 2nd half, but we looked good most of the game. We beat them head to head now.

You think? Maybe. But maybe VT scores 3 TDs when we start off with six 3 and outs (kinda like what they did when we played them) Lets face it. This was no CMR "Rope a Dope", where we game planned to go 3 and out until a big play demoralized WVU. This was the same play calling and offensive start we pulled with FSU, UNC, VT and ND. Our Defensive saved our ***.

View attachment 41142

You think? Maybe. But maybe VT scores 3 TDs when we start off with six 3 and outs (kinda like what they did when we played them) Lets face it. This was no CMR "Rope a Dope", where we game planned to go 3 and out until a big play demoralized WVU. This was the same play calling and offensive start we pulled with FSU, UNC, VT and ND. Our Defensive saved our ***.

Same can be said for VT in this game, the D saved VT's ***. Kaaya was much to blame in the start of the game yesterday. Receivers were open, but he was over throwing. I agree with the mind numbing 3 and outs and the seemly run, run, pass offense. At times last night it was comical watching the game with my son and having him call the play before it happened.

Richt has some work to do, but UM has been a big play team for as long as I can remember, so I'll take the back breaking play that crushes the other teams spirit. Yes, though, I think we are the better team as of now. Foster is great, but Diaz has the young beasts balling out. Richards has the potential to be all time, and Walton has been beast mode. Yeah, I like our chances head to head right now. I'll even spot them a night game at VT.

Advertisement

Same can be said for VT in this game, the D saved VT's ***. Kaaya was much to blame in the start of the game yesterday. Receivers were open, but he was over throwing. I agree with the mind numbing 3 and outs and the seemly run, run, pass offense. At times last night it was comical watching the game with my son and having him call the play before it happened.

Richt has some work to do, but UM has been a big play team for as long as I can remember, so I'll take the back breaking play that crushes the other teams spirit. Yes, though, I think we are the better team as of now. Foster is great, but Diaz has the young beasts balling out. Richards has the potential to be all time, and Walton has been beast mode. Yeah, I like our chances head to head right now. I'll even spot them a night game at VT.

Yet against FSU, we've seen Kaaya start to go cold in the second half when he needs the Hot Hand.

This kid has great potential, but he's like Tanneyhill early in his career. Can't play a 60 minute game. Scouts see that. Kaaya needs another year and he needs to get over the hump that Golden Showers put in front of him.

He's got enormous potential. UM's got the Defense, but we can't take the next step until we can play a complete game against ranked opponents.

Win at the Doak. Beat Notre Dame. Then you can say that "We're back!"

Go banned from Arky's site for telling them they should fly the banner for Bielema.....it worked for us

Yet against FSU, we've seen Kaaya start to go cold in the second half when he needs the Hot Hand.

This kid has great potential, but he's like Tanneyhill early in his career. Can't play a 60 minute game. Scouts see that. Kaaya needs another year and he needs to get over the hump that Golden Showers put in front of him.

He's got enormous potential. UM's got the Defense, but we can't take the next step until we can play a complete game against ranked opponents.

Win at the Doak. Beat Notre Dame. Then you can say that "We're back!"

He is an enigma. At times he looks like a sure 1st round pick, and others you wonder how he is a starting QB, let alone a DI QB at all. I'm not sure another year in college will do anything for Brad though. He had everything he could want on the line and didn't show up most of the time, from what I could see. I guess my biggest issue with him was I wanted to see a QB that at least seemed to want it more than it appeared that he did. So many times he took needless sacks when he could have ran for positive yards, so many times it seemed he rushed to avoid the hit rather than giving the play an extra second. I hand it to him for getting a tooth knocked out and playing through it at FSU, but so many other times he just seemed soft. Don't wish the kid ill will, and hope the decision he makes works best for him, and he has great success on the next level.

Winning at Doak and ND this year would not have been a sign that we were back as both programs were less than special this year. That said, we should have won both and they were painful losses.

Seeing the young players run and hit like years ago though, that is very encouraging. We are building a great foundation, but still have a way to go to be back. When you only have 49 players for a game (barely 2 deep if spread evenly, and less than an NFL roster) and the majority are underclassman you are not ready for primetime. Fill a few holes, and get quality depth with the young studs we have and look out in 2018 and beyond.

Advertisement
ACC 5-1 so far this bowl season.. That can only help recruiting

And the only game the ACC lost was Pitt, who lost Connor in the 1st quarter, and then Peterman in the 3rd. SEC meanwhile has one win due to a blocked chip shot FG. SEC is hanging heavily on Bama again.

Va tech favored in the coastal next year?

Sure. A program that was 6-6 the last few years, and had been surpassed by Golden's Canes had little difficulty winning the Coastal this year.

We are going to need a very large talent advantage if we ever beat them.

I doubt this years team was ever CLOSE to us in recruiting rankings the last 5 years.

Truth hurts

Both of you need to share your supplies of maxi-pads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back