visitors this weekend??

Advertisement
Tyriq The Freak (@1SevenRiq)
1/16/15, 8:57 AM
This the biggest recruiting weekend thus far In UM history...bigger than my visit. And there was a lot of us. #TheUpart3

Advertisement
Canes could sign Ndamukong Suh and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Al Golden could **** up a wet dream.

Huge? This is a Do or Die weekend for that idiot coach impostor Grolden! His local recruiting is comparable to a guy who can have steaks at Shula's but prefers the steaks from Longhorns. Dude is the worst coach I ever seen!

Do not understand why we recruit the linebackers we do that play simply on instinct on tape just to play soft zone crap aka read,read/react.

The least Golden can do before he gets fired next year is find a way to end with a top 15 class.

Advertisement
OF the 17 Recruits coming in for a visit 5 are local, 5 are in state, and then the other 7 are from out of state..

It's Absurd

Huge? This is a Do or Die weekend for that idiot coach impostor Grolden! His local recruiting is comparable to a guy who can have steaks at Shula's but prefers the steaks from Longhorns. Dude is the worst coach I ever seen!

Advertisement
Back