Visitors This Weekend - 6/16

LUcas is still not coming to Miami, interest is low but his actions are why Miami keeps pushing. Wish we wouldn’t t waste Our time

In one post you say his interest is low but his actions says otherwise. Yet, you think we should stop recruiting him? Terrible post.

Advertisement
In one post you say his interest is low but his actions says otherwise. Yet, you think we should stop recruiting him? Terrible post.

I never said stop recruiting him but Miami coaches need to know when the kid is bluffing and they aren’t getting the hint. The kid is all Nole but hypothetically he decided to flip it would be Bama.

The kid is young and he enjoys the attention he gets when he’s begged to come visit campus when he’s home.

Just because a girl gives you attention and you fool around doesn’t mean you have any intention to marry her.

Get excited if you want, get your hopes up if you want but you’re just going to get more ****ed come signing day with him.

I was ****ed when TC, Surtain and CJ Henderson didn’t sign the past 3 years so I’m trying to save you that problem by sharing LEGIT, 100% BEST OF THE BEST INFO on only Lucas’s that I have. I’m no insider on ANYONE Else but Lucas.

Reasons the things are the way they are
1. He wants to leave Miami for college
2. He’s super close to Telly Lockett (father figure)
3. I believe Banda is heading up his recruitment now (you do what you want with that info)

I never said stop recruiting him but Miami coaches need to know when the kid is bluffing and they aren’t getting the hint. The kid is all Nole but hypothetically he decided to flip it would be Bama.

The kid is young and he enjoys the attention he gets when he’s begged to come visit campus when he’s home.

Just because a girl gives you attention and you fool around doesn’t mean you have any intention to marry her.

Get excited if you want, get your hopes up if you want but you’re just going to get more ****ed come signing day with him.

I was ****ed when TC, Surtain and CJ Henderson didn’t sign the past 3 years so I’m trying to save you that problem by sharing LEGIT, 100% BEST OF THE BEST INFO on only Lucas’s that I have. I’m no insider on ANYONE Else but Lucas.

I’m not getting excited. I don’t expect him here. That being said, I agree with our staff to continue to recruit him even if there is a small chance. Crazier things have happened. Maybe FSU isn’t showing him as much love as of late? Who knows. Besides, this isn’t our staffs first rodeo. They know who is legit and who isn’t.

Appreciate that info said he’d make a business decision I know you’ve been spot on bout kids recruitment when others wAs saying we lead not mad if kid goes to fsu feel like we’re developing real depth if jitt wanna be a loser in tally **** em

Advertisement
I would still welcome the Lucas man here at the U can be a good player with our coaching staff and conditioning.

Advertisement
Back