Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we land Stewart I will lose my ****, lol. Mario just took Thibodeaux and made him a rich man and with JT, the same can be done with him. Keep hacking.
Right there with you man. Getting Stewart and Stone would be amazing and the thing that makes it so genuinely exciting is that with Mario and staff we know that it's legitimately possible.

It's great to hear about all these elite prospects coming down on Mothers day weekend. Mario and staff are not ******** around. They are focused and determined. We know that Mario is especially focused on bringing in big time talent at DT and like I've said before, I'm not betting against him. Another top 5 class stacked on top of the 2023 class would give us not only momentum but a rock solid foundation that we haven't seen in over 20 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Btw, just a note. The more parts and pieces you stack, the more portal QBs look at it as an attractive destination, if we need to go that route. And yes its possible, even UGA and Bama are doing it.

Thats why Burrow chose LSU thinking im the missing piece.

Im not getting excited until i see how the summer plays out. The other schools are not gonna sit and watch us take all them man. I seen it last offseason. There is nothing they fear more than a resurgent Miami. Problem for them is it will happen. How quickly. We wait

A guy from Atlanta who likes his steak well-done?

Turns out him (or one of his long lost relatives) do debt collection on the side when he's not on the field

Kevin Mccarthy Debt GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Back