Virginia

Purple Fever

Redshirt Freshman
Right now that are kicking Louisville's ***. I was counting this as a possible win for us. Now not so sure.

Advertisement
Right now that are kicking Louisville's ***. I was counting this as a possible win for us. Now not so sure.

The Coastal is no longer a cake walk. Upgraded coaches across the board...and we can't score more than 20 points against Power 5 teams.

Fire Petrino he can't coach anymore. Fire the OC, fire all the coaches and the QB is terrible. The season is over. Fly the banners.....sound familiar?

Fire Petrino he can't coach anymore. Fire the OC, fire all the coaches and the QB is terrible. The season is over. Fly the banners.....sound familiar?

The fact that you're comparing Louisville and Miami right now even just a little bit .. Shows how much you really know about football .. You should probably just stop

Advertisement
anything can happen when you have a competent qb that has what it takes to beat adversity

The fact that you're comparing Louisville and Miami right now even just a little bit .. Shows how much you really know about football .. You should probably just stop

I'd be willing to bet that I played more years than you. I also played QB and started every game that I played. I know about football. The comments that I listed above were the same ones that were being said by our fans after the FSU game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UVas qb isn't even good but he has the moxie to show up when it matters, just pushed the ball up the field on a do or die drive and scored a TD and 2 point conversion to go up 1 with 1:46 seconds left. smh we are to far behind at the qb position.

Advertisement
Petrino saved by a dual threat qb. If lamar jackson was a pocket passer Louisville is a 3 loss team.

Advertisement
Back