Vilma on ESPN

dookie blaylock

doodoo brown
dude is doing a great job already. speaks well, is confident in his knowledge/analysis, and oozes personality. awesome to have a cane on a college ball show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's sucking SEC **** at an ESPN level already though.

What? He gave some props where they were due. I know the stupid amongst us won't admit it, but giving a solid program a little shine isn't sucking up to them. No rational college football observer will pretend that the SEC doesn't exist. The conference, due to their financial resources, and their emphasis on the game at the expense of everything else is at the top right now. Admitting that isn't sucking their wang, it's being honest.

Just saw Jon's intro piece to the Cal vs Hawaii game in Sydney. Great job. Wishing him well.

Advertisement
He's sucking SEC **** at an ESPN level already though.

What? He gave some props where they were due. I know the stupid amongst us won't admit it, but giving a solid program a little shine isn't sucking up to them. No rational college football observer will pretend that the SEC doesn't exist. The conference, due to their financial resources, and their emphasis on the game at the expense of everything else is at the top right now. Admitting that isn't sucking their wang, it's being honest.

Exactly.... U can hate the sec for whatever reason all u want, but get real.... There is a reason they are talked about all the time

I get sticking up for Vilma, I love Vilma too, we were at the U at the same time. But there is no god**** reason to be already talking about a 2-loss Alabama team deserving to be in the CFB playoff before the season even starts. That's not props, that's **** sucking. Do I think ESPN told him to talk about the SEC? No, I think ESPN became a $50 billion mega media outlet by telling their anchors to talk about the weather. Our fan base has become the biggest bunch of *****es, I can't believe this has happened.

I get sticking up for Vilma, I love Vilma too, we were at the U at the same time. But there is no god**** reason to be already talking about a 2-loss Alabama team deserving to be in the CFB playoff before the season even starts. That's not props, that's **** sucking. Do I think ESPN told him to talk about the SEC? No, I think ESPN became a $50 billion mega media outlet by telling their anchors to talk about the weather. Our fan base has become the biggest bunch of *****es, I can't believe this has happened.

How come you always get mad when someone has a different opinion then yourself. You are obviously in your 30's. I just don't get it but hey carry on.

Advertisement

How come you always get mad when someone has a different opinion then yourself. You are obviously in your 30's. I just don't get it but hey carry on.

Lol, are you my therapist? WTF is wrong with this board.

How come you always get mad when someone has a different opinion then yourself. You are obviously mentally in your Teens. I just don't get it but hey carry on.

Dude, I'm sorry. But after reading hughhoney's response to this post I had to fix it for you.

How come you always get mad when someone has a different opinion then yourself. You are obviously mentally in your Teens. I just don't get it but hey carry on.

Dude, I'm sorry. But after reading hughhoney's response to this post I had to fix it for you.

If my argument makes me seem like a teenager, then so be it. I'd rather have that than the feminized mentality the rest of you have.

Advertisement
dude is doing a great job already. speaks well, is confident in his knowledge/analysis, and oozes personality. awesome to have a cane on a college ball show.

went to school with his sister, and am good friends with a cousin of his that lives in the DC area. the entire family is smart

Advertisement
Back