Video yesterday w/ '14 DE Olajuwon Tucker 6'4 230 (Serra)

Olajuwon Tucker (DE/2014) has picked up a lot of attention as of late with offers from Miami (FL), SDSU and Arizona State coming in the past week.

Watch this exclusive CLA interview with host Emerald Faletuipapai (Houston Cougars '13 OL signee) and rising West Coast recruit Olajuwon Tucker from the Serra High School campus (Gardena, CA).

[video=youtube;dmabAfFM9mU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmabAfFM9mU[/video]

Advertisement
Olajuwon?!?! really.. I grew up in the 90s too but I'd never name my kid after a basketball player, football player (except MEAST), or a rapper...

NOOOOOO way this kid is 6'4", Emerald Faletuipapai is 6'6" and Olajuwan is at least 4 inchs shorter then him both at the head and shoulders in that video. Other then that I like interview and his shouting at UM.

[video=youtube;16DVZsyzJpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16DVZsyzJpc[/video]

Last edited:
So does Gardena have 10 D1 kids on this year or am I hallucinating? If they don't destroy everyone else their coach should be fired.

Advertisement
It's gonna be a tough task pulling a Gardena Serra kid

Why do you say that, please explain not familiar with that part of Cali? They have a few kids with UM offers this year?

Go Canes

UM has offered I think 4 of them this year but it's usually a pipeline to USC. With Kiffin their though I just cant help but think that he's rubbed Robert woods and Marquise Lee the wrong way just like others and it may affect the new recruits

Advertisement
Garden Serra is essentially the equivalent of Miami Northwestern for USC, from what I can glean over my last few years out here.

Maybe the odd kid gets away (every now and then there is an Amari Cooper), but it is going to be a REAL tough pull, because even if it isn't USC we still have Oregon and UCLA (they have some momentum right now), plus Tosh at UW, and then the usual national suspects if the kid is truly special (Notre Dame, UF, FSU, etc.).

THAT is why it is a tough pull, although I guess technically not impossible.

Advertisement
We've been around for over 5 years now. Our link is on ESPN LA - http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/preps - and we've been featured on Sportcenter, Fox Sports, Los Angeles Times and several other media outlets.

We have great relationships with recruits throughout California and have nearly 1,000,000 views on our YouTube channel. We're followed on Twitter by national recruiting outlets like Scout.com, Rivals, 247Sports (Greg Biggins, Brandon Huffman, Sean Ceglinsky, etc).

Hope we can bring your board more exclusive content that you would otherwise not have access to.

Regards,

Aaron (CLA Founder)

We've been around for over 5 years now. Our link is on ESPN LA - http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/preps - and we've been featured on Sportcenter, Fox Sports, Los Angeles Times and several other media outlets.

We have great relationships with recruits throughout California and have nearly 1,000,000 views on our YouTube channel. We're followed on Twitter by national recruiting outlets like Scout.com, Rivals, 247Sports (Greg Biggins, Brandon Huffman, Sean Ceglinsky, etc).

Hope we can bring your board more exclusive content that you would otherwise not have access to.

Regards,

Aaron (CLA Founder)

Already better then Marken's little helper.

Always tough to pull out of state kids especially cross country but all it takes is one. We get a top kid from Serra and try to build some relationships out that way which would be massive.

Advertisement

Regards,

Aaron (CLA Founder)

Thank you for the courteous response to the trolling charge I made. I am glad there are training sites out there that are legitimately doing things right. Unfortunately, south Florida is littered with groups/people that supposedly look out for the best interests of the kids, but instead, look out for themselves...if you catch my drift.

Good luck.

Garden Serra is essentially the equivalent of Miami Northwestern for USC, from what I can glean over my last few years out here.

Maybe the odd kid gets away (every now and then there is an Amari Cooper), but it is going to be a REAL tough pull, because even if it isn't USC we still have Oregon and UCLA (they have some momentum right now), plus Tosh at UW, and then the usual national suspects if the kid is truly special (Notre Dame, UF, FSU, etc.).

THAT is why it is a tough pull, although I guess technically not impossible.

Bump! lets see what happens with some other recruits and this young man in terms of who is first to the commitment table cause its gonna get full quick.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back