Video: Mark Walton scores 3 TDs vs Pace

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;3MhDl1zA4Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3MhDl1zA4Fw[/video]

Advertisement
Edge.......2.0

Been saying it for awhile........but no disrespect to James he's the one and only just using comparisons of what I see.

Advertisement
I hate jump cuts, it stops your feet and our not making forward progress.
He's a great high school back, I'm unsure those skills will work in college, seems more like a tweener, slot/tail type to me, but we'll see what happens.

Runs very smooth and silky. Has great patience and vision from what I've seen. Good not great speed, but as I said a million times before. What makes Walton great is that he does everything good. I can see some Edge similarity but he needs to
bulk and he does have the frame.

He's a great high school back, I'm unsure those skills will work in college, seems more like a tweener, slot/tail type to me, but we'll see what happens.

Works for McCoy and Jamal Charles and they are top 5 backs in the league

Advertisement
Nice highlight. I think Walton was a better back than Cronkrite. A little faster from what i see. We def dont need anymore slow big backs right now.

Works for McCoy and Jamal Charles and they are top 5 backs in the league

I agree. They're dam good backs and good in space.
I'm more of a Ricky Williams running style fan. Don't worry bout the home run as much, just get your 4 yards. Maybe I'm old school.

Advertisement
Le'Veon Bell is running that way this year. Really smooth using jump cuts in traffic then accelerating and getting big yards.

Advertisement
his style actually reminds me of Matt Forte. He does everything so effortlessly, and picks his way through holes. He's a very fluid natural runner w/ great feet and that's what you like to see in a running back. IF we keep Scarlett, Walton, and Dex...w/ Yearby...wooooooow.

Advertisement
Back