VIDEO: Art Sitkowski breaks down UM's WR class

View as article
Advertisement
LMAO Dee the new CIS Donald Trump. Don't say anything about him or your a treasonous P.o.S

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

LOL. You must have missed the part where I said I have no idea who he is or the beefs I've had with him.

The funny thing is watching the hens so thirsty for the salacious details. If you don't believe him, would you believe him more if he said, "Art said 'Coach Richt is fat and his offense is more basic than his haircut."?
Now because I can tell something is up with this. I don't care about the details honestly I care about a potential uncle of a recruit that goes to a school with this kid and playing on the same team having an ulterior motive. It's fishy that he can call him a snake and then now he is that to 100s of fans on here. Couple that with the fact that he has turned things into bigger stories then they were. He got everyone worked up with pope and then what happened. He said art was bashing us during the spring game however other accounts have him as just being confident in coming in and starting and it being vanilla which other recruits also stated. IDK man like I said he may be right and truthfully I don't want sit. I want a established passer like everyone else. But I also don't want some keyboard warrior (recruits uncle or not) bashing recruits that are committed and by all other accounts solid. If I'm wrong Dee and this kid snakes us like that and it's proven. I will personally take a month long band.

Not to 100% of the fans. You and a few others don't buy it.

LMAO Dee the new CIS Donald Trump. Don't say anything about him or your a treasonous P.o.S

LOL. You must have missed the part where I said I have no idea who he is or the beefs I've had with him.

The funny thing is watching the hens so thirsty for the salacious details. If you don't believe him, would you believe him more if he said, "Art said 'Coach Richt is fat and his offense is more basic than his haircut."?
Now because I can tell something is up with this. I don't care about the details honestly I care about a potential uncle of a recruit that goes to a school with this kid and playing on the same team having an ulterior motive. It's fishy that he can call him a snake and then now he is that to 100s of fans on here. Couple that with the fact that he has turned things into bigger stories then they were. He got everyone worked up with pope and then what happened. He said art was bashing us during the spring game however other accounts have him as just being confident in coming in and starting and it being vanilla which other recruits also stated. IDK man like I said he may be right and truthfully I don't want sit. I want a established passer like everyone else. But I also don't want some keyboard warrior (recruits uncle or not) bashing recruits that are committed and by all other accounts solid. If I'm wrong Dee and this kid snakes us like that and it's proven. I will personally take a month long band.

Didn't say that. Reread.

Not defending snaking on the U. Objecting to the middle school "so and so said something bad about my boyfriend, but I'm not gonna say what", BS. If you're gonna talk crap about one of our commits, bring the whole story to the table - or keep your mouth shut.
Do you understand he's under no obligation to report to you? And it's not "talking carp about one of our commits" if he's telling us the truth. If you hear a dude talking about beating his wife, and you say "that guy's a piece of ****" you're not talking crap. You're talking truth.

Of course he owes nothing to me. WTF?! He owes it to Sits.

If you're going to trash someone's character, which he did - if you're going to call them out, which he did - do it like a man, not like a 5 year old hiding behind his mom's skirt. Throw it on the table, so that Sits (or his teammates) can call BS on it, or own up to it. That it is all (apparently) second-hand just makes it that much more of a weak move on dee's part.

Grown men need to act like it.
He doesn't owe Pickowski ****. Dee's loyalty is to UM, not some kid he barely knows. He's trying to protect UM by making it known publicly that there's a rat in the attic.

Your thirst for the salacious details disguised as "he owes it to Sit to completely humiliate him publicly" is irrelevant. He accomplished his goal of letting the world know there's a dirty rat in the house.

I have no idea who Dee is, but if you believe him when he tells you good stuff, then you should believe him when he tells you bad stuff.

I truly couldn't care less about the details. Thus the "or keep quiet about it". What I do care about is defamation by innuendo, which is what we have here. That it (whatever it is) may be true (let's assume) doesn't make it not gossip. And that's a fair assessment of what's been presented in this thread - about a high school kid, no less.

Advertisement
Ya'll are going to end up just pushing people with information away from wanting to share it.
Dude could have said nothing at all and kept it to himself--he didn't. He gave us something we wouldn't know otherwise and we can choose to believe it or not. He can share more if he wants to or not, and if not, then we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. It's not like 99.9% of us are even remotely capable of actually doing something about it.

Not defending snaking on the U. Objecting to the middle school "so and so said something bad about my boyfriend, but I'm not gonna say what", BS. If you're gonna talk crap about one of our commits, bring the whole story to the table - or keep your mouth shut.
Do you understand he's under no obligation to report to you? And it's not "talking carp about one of our commits" if he's telling us the truth. If you hear a dude talking about beating his wife, and you say "that guy's a piece of ****" you're not talking crap. You're talking truth.

If you're going to trash someone's character, which he did - if you're going to call them out, which he did - do it like a man, not like a 5 year old hiding behind his mom's skirt. Throw it on the table, so that Sits (or his teammates) can call BS on it, or own up to it. That it is all (apparently) second-hand just makes it that much more of a weak move on dee's part.

He doesn't owe Pickowski ****. Dee's loyalty is to UM, not some kid he barely knows. He's trying to protect UM by making it known publicly that there's a rat in the attic.

Your thirst for the salacious details disguised as "he owes it to Sit to completely humiliate him publicly" is irrelevant. He accomplished his goal of letting the world know there's a dirty rat in the house.

I have no idea who Dee is, but if you believe him when he tells you good stuff, then you should believe him when he tells you bad stuff.

Off topic, but I'm pretty sure it's been discussed that Dee is Leon Williams.

Ok, back to arguing...

He's actually not Leon Williams - pretty sure that was already agreed upon.

Ok, back to arguing...

:thumbsup_kid:

Didn't say that. Reread.

My bad.

Advertisement

I truly couldn't care less about the details. Thus the "or keep quiet about it". What I do care about is defamation by innuendo, which is what we have here. That it (whatever it is) may be true (let's assume) doesn't make it not gossip. And that's a fair assessment of what's been presented in this thread - about a high school kid, no less.

LOL at this guy briefing me on defamation. You know what an absolute defense to defamation is?

And if it's true it's not gossip. You're struggling. Take a knee.

Indeed, but the burden of proving true falls on dee, and "heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another* . . . " doesn't cut it.

And, you're just wrong about what gossip is. I will take a knee, to pray for your misguided soul.

*Copyright to Reo speedwagon, since we have suddenly gone legal, here.

Ok, back to arguing...

First I thought he was DJ Williams. Then it was suggested that he was Leon Williams. If we are all out of Williamses, then I guess the trail's running cold.

Ok, back to arguing...

First I thought he was DJ Williams. Then it was suggested that he was Leon Williams. If we are all out of Williamses, then I guess the trail's running cold.

Leon is from Brooklyn and would have been recruited by Butch (signed by Coker though in the 2001 class).

Those are basically our only clues.

:noidea:

Advertisement

Ok, back to arguing...

Leon is from Brooklyn and would have been recruited by Butch (signed by Coker though in the 2001 class).

You haven't been paying attention at the trail of crumbs... :)

I typically never post, just enjoy reading the posts

You guys really had me thinking "Who can Dee really be"???

I THINK I know............or I maybe wrong, who knows. But Willie Dixons bio make me think that it's him

Hightower is from Cali, well so is Willie Dixon
High School: BROOKside (I may be reaching here but I think there's something to it)
Recruiting class:2000

This just might be our guy.............

Keep the good info comin Dee

Last edited:
I typically never post, just enjoy reading the posts

You guys really had me thinking "Who can Dee really be"???

I THINK I know............or I maybe wrong, who knows. But Willie Dixons bio make me think that it's him

Hightower is from Cali, well so is Willie Dixon
High School: BROOKside (I may be reaching here but I think there's something to it)
Recruiting class:2000

This just might be our guy.............

Keep the good info comin Dee

Where does Brooklyn factor into this :)

Advertisement

You haven't been paying attention at the trail of crumbs... :)

Stop teasing us!!! Throw us a bone, dawg!

Advertisement
Back