Vic Enwere 2014 Texas RB Possible UM interest?

Paranos

All-ACC
With UM still looking for RB's to round out the 2014 offensive class 6'1 213lbs Vic Enwere could be a possibility.

Lets take a look at a Big Running Back option with a 120 Sparq rating who runs with power, good vision, and the ability to cut at full speed while maintaining balance. He ran for 1700yds in the Houston Area, which talent wise is on par or just below South Florida level of talent, but head an shoulders above the rest of the country. Vic passes the eye ball test but even better runs with a angry style of play that may remind some old timers of Jim Brown, who just played grown man football.

UM has been lacking that type of effective power runner in the back field lately, but there are 2 who could fill that role currently on the roster with a third on the way, but Vic could continue that power running style with attitude build up in the future. Bama has built a power attack by starting with kids that look like monsters to begin with, then adding in there S&C program. 20 schools have offered Vic thus far, many are just mid Majors but the Big boys are taking notice and I am thinking Miami should get into this race sooner rather then later because I get the sense he is not one to play the recruiting game.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;ljtyxwNiWOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ljtyxwNiWOA[/video]

[video=youtube;gJbNTuO7UrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJbNTuO7UrE[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
based on those highlights, Jim Brown is about the last person I would compare him to. Thought he looked more like a less physical Danny Dillard.

the worst subject line. is there something wrong w/ the above poster i should know about?

Advertisement
115.gif

Advertisement
So are ya'll saying he doesn't have the goods to be a very good back? As for Danny Dillard reference, DD played against garabage talent at Venice HS, which is why dillard only had 2 offers UM and WKU. Enwere is murdering Metro Houston Talent which is why he has 20 offers including Mich ST ( i think they knew how find a good RB) and schools like Ok St, and Oregon close to offering so know the kid has legit speed.

An as the opening line say Possible UM interest with a question mark as to if UM is interested in this prospects. So Again I ask who would be apposed to recruiting this young man.

Go Canes

So are ya'll saying he doesn't have the goods to be a very good back? As for Danny Dillard reference, DD played against garabage talent at Venice HS, which is why dillard only had 2 offers UM and WKU. Enwere is murdering Metro Houston Talent which is why he has 20 offers including Mich ST ( i think they knew how find a good RB) and schools like Ok St, and Oregon close to offering so know the kid has legit speed.

An as the opening line say Possible UM interest with a question mark as to if UM is interested in this prospects. So Again I ask who would be apposed to recruiting this young man.

Go Canes

Being a solid prospect with offers from Michigan State and Oklahoma State and maybe Oregon does not elicit a Jim Brown comparison. If you had said Le'Veon Bell no one would be giving you a hard time. Jim Brown is the greatest football player of all time. Literally the greatest. Of all time.

Go Canes

Being a solid prospect with offers from Michigan State and Oklahoma State and maybe Oregon does not elicit a Jim Brown comparison. If you had said Le'Veon Bell no one would be giving you a hard time. Jim Brown is the greatest football player of all time. Literally the greatest. Of all time.

This is true i agree that was a bit much , Le'Veon Bell is a much more realistic comparison for Enwere.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Houston talent on par w south Florida??
What's w the "possible UM interest"? Is there anything u can see that implies either the kid is interested or UM is interested? Stop it.

Advertisement

Go Canes

I wonder about that...I really do. And I'm old enough to remember Jim Brown.

I once talked to a Pitt player from the '50's--when Pitt was a power, and he said a fullback from Miami he played against was a better football player than Brown.

How's that?

Advertisement
Back