VH3

Why doesn't that $urpri$e me. Growing up every SF kid I knew told me how much they wished they played ball in the middle of nowhere with a team that has not won anything meaningful since they've been alive -lolz.

You really think Clemson is going to offer money to a kid who's dad coaches for a NCAA Div 1 school money and then that that kid would accept it? I believe Clemson has some shady things going on, but I find it hard to believe they would take the chance of trying to buy the kid and that the kid would accept considering not only what they and the kid would have on the line, but also his dad.

Clemson has been landing studs, STUDS from the state of Florida. Do you really think STUDS from the state of Florida grew up saying they want to be Tigers? LOLZILLA

They grew up watching the Canes, Noles and Gators -not Clemson. They grew up watching the big three dominate the college football landscape, not Clemson. They grew up watching varisty players become NFL STUDS via the big three, not Clemson.

Can you tell me the last significant win for Clemson? I follow the sport and know the answer, but highly doubt that recruits do.

Do I think VH3 will be getting paid, doubt it. Do I think others are getting paid. Nope: I know they are, so do plenty of others.

Don't be surprised if/when the NCAA visits Clemson and Florida boys suddenly stop "feeling" Clemson.

Advertisement
Homer Jordan would like a word with you. Just ribbing you Cane. I've actually visited Clemson and it is indeed a college sports town, but you will NEVER just happen upon Clemson. The only way to get there is by serious intent. In the middle of nowhere. The people there love their tigers like nothing else though. Still don't see why a kid from SF with options would go there, but that's me.

Why doesn't that $urpri$e me. Growing up every SF kid I knew told me how much they wished they played ball in the middle of nowhere with a team that has not won anything meaningful since they've been alive -lolz.

It's not JUST you. Don't sell yourself short. Thousands of fans ask themselves the same thing -myself included :fistbump:

There are some fans and recruits, however, that grow up in big cities like Miami, Tampa, etc. that dream of playing football in South Carolina, #truestory. Just the other day I was at Tropical Park and a group of kids were throwing the 'ol pigskin around. I overheard one of 'em say (after he scored a touchdown), "F yea, bro! When I get older, I'm gonna be a Clemson Tiger." When thsi little jit said that, some of his friends were nodding their heads up-and-down in approval, and others were nodding their heads side-to-side Out of nowhere, one kid hopped in and said, "Fock that. I want to be a Gamecock! Then, it was on, a full fledged battle between aspiring Tigers and Gamecocks ensued.

Crazy ****! Would have thought that they'd be Cane fans, Noles fans, or Gator fans. Nope! These kids were creaming for the Confederacy...

Makes sense.

VH3 has visited 7 schools in the last 4 days all over the country. He hasn't said anything about Clemson now being a favorite or anything, I'm not sure where all this is coming from. He's gonna name his top 5 tomorrow, hope were still on it.

Advertisement
VH3 can't be bought, so Clemson doesn't worry me. Main competition is USF and UF.

You say that meaning his dad being a coach?

That's probably part of it. It's really just as simple as this: not all kids are susceptible to dirty recruiting tactics. Some want to preserve their eligibility, have different "moral" standards, don't need money, etc.

You really think Clemson is going to offer money to a kid who's dad coaches for a NCAA Div 1 school money and then that that kid would accept it? I believe Clemson has some shady things going on, but I find it hard to believe they would take the chance of trying to buy the kid and that the kid would accept considering not only what they and the kid would have on the line, but also his dad.

Clemson has been landing studs, STUDS from the state of Florida. Do you really think STUDS from the state of Florida grew up saying they want to be Tigers? LOLZILLA

They grew up watching the Canes, Noles and Gators -not Clemson. They grew up watching the big three dominate the college football landscape, not Clemson. They grew up watching varisty players become NFL STUDS via the big three, not Clemson.

Can you tell me the last significant win for Clemson? I follow the sport and know the answer, but highly doubt that recruits do.

Do I think VH3 will be getting paid, doubt it. Do I think others are getting paid. Nope: I know they are, so do plenty of others.

Don't be surprised if/when the NCAA visits Clemson and Florida boys suddenly stop "feeling" Clemson.

You basically just said what I said; you think Clemson pays people but doubt VH3 will be getting paid.

Vernon Hargreaves ‏@VHargreaves24
Top 5 ) 1.Florida 2.Clemson 3.Vanderbilt 4.Miami 5.Notre Dame , USF is not in my top 5 but still considering !

Advertisement
Vernon Hargreaves ‏@VHargreaves24
Top 5 ) 1.Florida 2.Clemson 3.Vanderbilt 4.Miami 5.Notre Dame , USF is not in my top 5 but still considering !

I know it's early, but that's a big statement.

The fact we're in and they're out makes me like our chances...especially if Sherit comes on board.

Advertisement
i_aint_even_mad_493-s485x364-193971.jpg

Should we have given Sherit a committable offer? Seems like the coaches weren't too high on him and that's why he's probably going to UF now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back