Vegas was right in preseason

Advertisement
That's what I keep trying to tell people who think the sky is falling! Vegas had us winning 6 or 7 games, we were not that good of a team this year. Give Richt time to get this thing righted before you call for his head.

That's what I keep trying to tell people who think the sky is falling! Vegas had us winning 6 or 7 games, we were not that good of a team this year. Give Richt time to get this thing righted before you call for his head.

Rights play calling is very concerning.. giving him time means nothing if he doesn't do better in that area.. The sky falling thing, people here are just plain delusional thinking this team was better than a .500 team to begin with, some even thought we'd roll the SEC lEAST

Gotta admit....I thought taking the over was like stealing money....we shall see.

Infusion of talent across the OL will make that number higher next year

Advertisement
The professional oddsmakers looked at the talent of this team and saw a 6-6 roster. They pretty much nailed the entire ACC with the exception of VT. The big X factor at VT? An unknown juco qb transfer who leads the ACC in passing efficiency. Imagine we had Evans at QB, even with a garbage OL. We are likely two wins better. Playmaker qbs. We need one.

Advertisement
Back