SixSZN Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 30, 2012 Messages 171 Oct 26, 2015 #21 rrose8 said: Like Butch, but I question if he is the long term solution. At 63 how much does he have left in the tank Click to expand... 10 years. How old is that bag of bones at KSU?
rrose8 said: Like Butch, but I question if he is the long term solution. At 63 how much does he have left in the tank Click to expand... 10 years. How old is that bag of bones at KSU?
CaneTheGaytors Biletnikoff Award Winner Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 7,694 Oct 26, 2015 #22 ball915 said: Who the **** is Frank Wilson??? Click to expand... LMAO! I spat out my coffee all over the place.
ball915 said: Who the **** is Frank Wilson??? Click to expand... LMAO! I spat out my coffee all over the place.
Gatorhater All-American Joined May 17, 2013 Messages 17,210 Oct 26, 2015 #23 rrose8 said: Like Butch, but I question if he is the long term solution. At 63 how much does he have left in the tank Click to expand... Just need 2 years to stock the team, build a staff, get Kaaya to stay for 4th year, win NC.
rrose8 said: Like Butch, but I question if he is the long term solution. At 63 how much does he have left in the tank Click to expand... Just need 2 years to stock the team, build a staff, get Kaaya to stay for 4th year, win NC.