Vandy over UGA???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeeperaf

Sophomore
Vandy beat Georgia...

Thank you UGA. Careful what younaks for.

Thank you UGA for Richt.

Advertisement
Obviously it's Richts fault , he didn't leave the talent behind to beat vandy

Advertisement
Vandy beat Georgia...

Thank you UGA. Careful what younaks for.

Thank you UGA for Richt.

What are younaks???

They are little Gremlins who live inside a small mobile screen, connecting to the internet from a 3rd world country, with a frustrating tiny keyboard.

You know, thjose same Gremlins that put your tampon in.

Yes Jeeperifraf, the same gremlins that they had to pull out of your a$$ at the emergency room as you and your boyfriend thought you could substitute them for gerbils.

...Yes Jeeperifraf, the same gremlins...

You must have better than this...

How do the ERs look in Richmond? Maybe lets find out the quality of care at VCU...

Nice try... I'm from Miami and the ER's will look the same to you here in Richmond as they will look to you there in Miami or wherever it is you lay around.

How do the ERs look in Richmond? Maybe lets find out the quality of care at VCU...

Nice try... I'm from Miami and the ER's will look the same to you here in Richmond as they will look to you there in Miami or wherever it is you lay around.

I meant you. Did you know VCU was pioneering a blood substitute product?

Maybe we give them another test subject...whadda ya say!!!???

Advertisement
I mean since you are being all internet tough and all with your box of tampons...

PS...they are very useful in plugging bleeding holes...

I mean since you are being all internet tough and all with your box of tampons...

PS...they are very useful in plugging bleeding holes...

Who said I was tough??? I'm just not a pu$$y and I sure as shît am not going to be pushed around by a cyber bullying arrogant weasel like you.

I meant you. Did you know VCU was pioneering a blood substitute product?

Maybe we give them another test subject...whadda ya say!!!???

Anyone who talks about what they gon do,ain't shît. You're a coward and a punk now Fück off.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back