vanderbilty coach

suzy7389

Junior
so if he gets the job at pennstate maybe we can get back in the mix for mike sawyers .. i also see they have a 4 star db from armwood

Last edited:
Advertisement
This would be a good get for the team, in nabbing Sawyers, while there's an opening to make a move. Dude is a beast! He's already better than Valentine from a technical standpoint.

Only thing is, with him picking Vandy it seems to be a sign that he's a Momma's boy that wants to stay close to home.

This would be a good get for the team, in nabbing Sawyers, while there's an opening to make a move. Dude is a beast! He's already better than Valentine from a technical standpoint.

Only thing is, with him picking Vandy it seems to be a sign that he's a Momma's boy that wants to stay close to home.

No he wants to play for his hometown team and have his family come watch him. Also Vandy has been on fire don't be confused. But if Franklin moves on I could see corn elder getting in sawyers ear to at at least visit UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I want to see whats up with Gibson, hes from fl and had us in his top 5 w vandy and louisville being 2 others.

Advertisement
Back