USF Vs UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are contradictions. If they decide to sit the ACC and bowl, they must think a LOIC allegation is coming. If they think that, why are the two top compliance officials in the ADs office still employed?

There are contradictions. If they decide to sit the ACC and bowl, they must think a LOIC allegation is coming. If they think that, why are the two top compliance officials in the ADs office still employed?
i dont think its about a LOIC coming, but rather the whole situation in general. I think if we sit our another bowl and pass up the money that an appearance in charlotte would bring, it means the NCAA is gonna hit us hard. if not, i dont see any reason we would self impose again

skate

i dont think its about a LOIC coming, but rather the whole situation in general. I think if we sit our another bowl and pass up the money that an appearance in charlotte would bring, it means the NCAA is gonna hit us hard. if not, i dont see any reason we would self impose again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back