USA Today Florida high school football rankings

Advertisement

They got Central and Orlando Edgewater ranked higher than the West? Am I missing something?
Can’t speak for central, but for Edgewater, that showing in the state finals vs STA plus returning the majority of their team is holding a lot of preseason weight

Edgewater played a good game for sure, but no way in **** are they better than the West who returns a ton of talent too.
I wouldn’t mind seeing that game! Do you think NW would give STA a better game this year than Edgewater would? I know how top heavy NW is but Edgewater is a deeeeeep 7a squad this year,

Last edited:
Advertisement
The state of Georgia will have the best high school QB duel in the country for the 2020 season Valdosta ( 21' Jake Garcia) vs Lowdnes (22' Jaccuri Brown the 6th ranked DT-QB).

I am thinking ESPN will televise that game.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Can’t speak for central, but for Edgewater, that showing in the state finals vs STA plus returning the majority of their team is holding a lot of preseason weight
Yep, and Edgewater has always been a big time program in Central Florida for those of us that have spent time in Orlando. Apopka as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back