Upon Further Review. Can we get two separate threads?

Two Threads One for Offense and one for Defense

• Offense and Defense Threads

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Or together

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Lance Roffers

Is it possible to have two threads. One for defense and another for offense?

What do others think? One or two threads?
Rather we have two separate forums.

A safe-space for soft *****y *** fans who want Diaz, Enos, James, and Baker and their staff all fired, Jarren to transfer and N'kosi to Start.

A second spot for the rest of us that just want Miami to win and roll with the team we have this year.

Rather we have two separate forums.

A safe-space for soft *****y *** fans who want Diaz, Enos, James, and Baker and their staff all fired, Jarren to transfer and N'kosi to Start.

A second spot for the rest of us that just want Miami to win and roll with the team we have this year.
Yeah it is way to early to bench up and fire people. If we are no longer in the coastal race and on pace for a 7-5 season then I am cool with experimenting with New lineups

I’ve done it both ways. Not sure I love how they read when it’s broken up like that. Doesn’t really flow in my opinion.

To add to that, I rarely say anything about it, but it is truly a TON of time to do these. A quick one is a total of five hours if you include the time to post and download the pictures one by one. A long one is ten hours. I do them late at night after family goes to bed, so it can be arduous.

Breaking it up adds time and I would need overwhelming feedback to do that at this point. It adds time because I write them first, as the game goes on, and then I’d have to remember which pictures go where, or notate in the write-up and then edit out.

Always looking to make them better and more appealing, so love the feedback.

Advertisement
I’ve done it both ways. Not sure I love how they read when it’s broken up like that. Doesn’t really flow in my opinion.

To add to that, I rarely say anything about it, but it is truly a TON of time to do these. A quick one is a total of five hours if you include the time to post and download the pictures one by one. A long one is ten hours. I do them late at night after family goes to bed, so it can be arduous.

Breaking it up adds time and I would need overwhelming feedback to do that at this point. It adds time because I write them first, as the game goes on, and then I’d have to remember which pictures go where, or notate in the write-up and then edit out.

Whatever technique you (and others) choose, cannot say enough how much the hard work and interesting insights are appreciated! T H A N K S!

@Lance Roffers

Is it possible to have two threads. One for defense and another for offense?

What do others think? One or two threads?
0eb24b53-f36d-4eef-974e-51492da583ed_text.gif

Seriously though, I actually like the combined format

What ever works for you is cool with me

Advertisement
Back