Update on Alex Figueroa

They admitted to purposely drugging and raping an underage girls while she was passed out. Spin it any way you want. People defended Jameis too and he never confessed to it.

They shouldn't even have trials or discovery. They should just read police reports to the jury because they're always completely accurate in every detail.

Not in the slightest. But way to take my quote waaay out of context and just interpret it in whatever way you seem fit. Keep on spinning.

So then in what "context" were you making that post? You seem to be implying exactly what Franchise said.

Advertisement
They admitted to purposely drugging and raping an underage girls while she was passed out. Spin it any way you want. People defended Jameis too and he never confessed to it.

They shouldn't even have trials or discovery. They should just read police reports to the jury because they're always completely accurate in every detail.

Not in the slightest. But way to take my quote waaay out of context and just interpret it in whatever way you seem fit. Keep on spinning.

So then in what "context" were you making that post? You seem to be implying exactly what Franchise said.
Franchise interpretation of the context is 2/3 wit ******, his context was 1/2 wit ******.

Figs was a DB if nothing else. Despite him this was one of the more entertaining articles I've read in a long time. Well researched and awesome hooks throughout.
I guess the Garden City JUCO beat writer who took the time to write that great story wasn't overly burdened with the Garden City basketball team being in the Sweet 16.

You mean Dennis Dodd, one of their national writers? Whoops.
Dummy just made my obvious joke even more compelling. Dodd clearly only covers Garden City JC, so it was easy for him to dedicate the time and effort to researching and writing that exhaustive piece. He doesn't have anything else to do unlike our beat writers who have the insurmountable task of asking a couple dumb questions to 2 different coaches.

Nice attempt at a recovery.

There are certain facts that have been made available to the public.

1. The police report states that both players confessed to sexual assault

2. The alleged victim has never changed her story but refused to go to trial

3. Both players took an offer of enrolling in a pre trial diversion program where they had to undergo offender treatment course, do 100 hours of community service and 9 months probation.

Now if anybody else has some kind of inside information regarding this case that hasn't been released to the public, I'm curious to hear what it is. Otherwise, you're just stating an opinion that both the Coral Gables police and the victim made up the whole story. Which is entirely possible but we'll never really know since there's not going to be a trial.

Advertisement
Back